cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bree19

Garbled messaging

Jump to solution

Mark‌ - Every post I open where Wantingacig57‌ has been active I get rubbish computer talk.  Is that profile corrupt perhaps, or just my mind?

Bree

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies

Hi there Mark and also to Bree... Sorry didn't get back to you till Now but I've been tied up with Dr appointments and the like !! I am NO LONGER using the Direct Bright house (company that supplies my "online" subscription !!! Therefore...No More GARBLED STUFF  I CAN play with my Emojis again

Good to BE BACK !!!

Wantingacig57 wrote:

Hi there Mark and also to Bree... Sorry didn't get back to you till Now but I've been tied up with Dr appointments and the like !! I am NO LONGER using the Direct Bright house (company that supplies my "online" subscription !!! Therefore...No More GARBLED STUFF  I CAN play with my Emojis again

Good to BE BACK !!!

At this time I don't know yet what was causing the issue.  It sounds like BrightHouse is your internet service provider?  Your internet service provider shouldn't be an issue.  Were you using a Brighthouse or Roadrunner app for email? Emojis are part of the mobile operating system so when they are inserted in a reply by email they need to be translated from the email as an entry into the community. Since your computer keyboard isn't virtual, it doesn't have an emoji keyboard. As such there isn't necessarily a simple conversion option.  I'm still looking into Emoji support for the community. I'll report back once I know more.  

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team