cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable account

I would like my account disabled, please. I expect to be back but don't know how soon. Thank you.

Tags (1)
17 Replies

Thanks for your support. I'll be back regardless of whether or not Mark disables my account because I know this type of support system and God are what I need when I try again.

In HIS love and service I love you!

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

nevergiveup

Based on what you've said I don't think it makes sense to disable your account. When you're ready to start again, you let me know. You control when you come back and are always welcome back. Obviously we'd love if it were sooner than later.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

Please remove me from this whole account. I no longer need nor want it.

0 Kudos

Your account is now disabled.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Mark would you please disable my account?  I am still not smoking but find coming here makes me think about smoking too much and is not good for me.  I have found wonderful help on this site but now feel it is time to move on so that my quit stays strong. 

0 Kudos

Pookweencess wrote:

Mark would you please disable my account?  I am still not smoking but find coming here makes me think about smoking too much and is not good for me.  I have found wonderful help on this site but now feel it is time to move on so that my quit stays strong. 

I will disable your account now. Should you want to come back in the future you'll need to use the Contact BecomeAnEX | BecomeAnEX form in order to request your account to be re-enabled.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos