cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Roller831

Currently Being Moderated

Jump to solution

I tried to post on the Daily Pledge thread, but my comment indicated Currently Being Moderated.  I don't understand why?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi roller831

To curb some spam issues we had we had recently new members are subject to stricter anti-spam controls and may see some posts go into moderation by our anti-spam tools.  This is temporary. After you've been on the site a while you may see it happen on occasion. We do try to review any posts that are automatically set for moderation and release them as quickly as possible.

Anti-spam tools are artificial intelligence and sometimes get it wrong.  It's better to be a little more strict than let too much through.  Thanks for your understanding!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi roller831

To curb some spam issues we had we had recently new members are subject to stricter anti-spam controls and may see some posts go into moderation by our anti-spam tools.  This is temporary. After you've been on the site a while you may see it happen on occasion. We do try to review any posts that are automatically set for moderation and release them as quickly as possible.

Anti-spam tools are artificial intelligence and sometimes get it wrong.  It's better to be a little more strict than let too much through.  Thanks for your understanding!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Sootie

Hi---The "currently being moderated" tagline appeared on one of my posts just the other day. I realized it must simply be random scanning and I just waited. In less than 24 hours the comment was posted and I received a notice that there was no problem (or something along those lines). Not a big deal.

0 Kudos

It happened to me when yesterday when I was posting the freedom train delayed about 45 min before release. I thought is may have had something to do with one of the pictures that I posted in the comments.  Anyway Go figure. 

0 Kudos