cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comments Not Appearing?

Jump to solution

On a couple of blogs this morning my view indicates there are 3/4 comments, but when I go to them, only one is appearing.  There are two red "Add Comment" boxes, one before the comment showing and one after it.

Screen Shot 08-19-17 at 09.47 AM.JPG

Anybody else experiencing this?

Nancy

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
40 Replies

You two are obviously too young for me to hang out with.  The original "ruh roh" was "ruh roh, reorge" (Uh oh, George), spoken by Astro to his master George Jetson.  And I say it (the original one) all the time.

I AM old enough to remember the Jetsons - but don't remember this line.  My old boss (old as in before I retired) was a VP and SHE used the "rut roh" ALL the time.  I'm having lunch with her tomorrow and will have to use the original on her!!!  THAT will be fun!

Nancy

They all appear to be there now.  Keep watch. If it happens again, let me know and I'll jump on it and figure out what is happening.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

YoungAtHeart

I didn't see the screenshot in email when I replied earlier. Thanks for the screenshot.  That is a bit mysterious.  I will go and check back in the moderation history.  I don't believe there were ever two comments in moderation at the same time for that post.  I'll go back to validate for sure though.. Thanks for reporting.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
elvan

I noticed it this morning before I left for work...I think it was on the blog you indicated.  I don't think there were comments in moderation...they just weren't THERE.

0 Kudos

I noticed the being moderated in the upper left corner of your comment this morning but I could see it and read it and hit the like button strange! elvan ,I hope you are enjoying a relaxing evening sweet friend. 

0 Kudos

THANK YOU!  Helps to know I'm really not losing my mind!!!

😉

0 Kudos

YoungAtHeart‌, that is assuming that MY mind is not lost...hahahaha

0 Kudos

I personally think being moderated makes me feel special..... guess it's my turn this morning 

0 Kudos