the EX Café Thur 02.02.2017

Welcome to the EX Café     Thursday 02.02.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
71 Replies
c2q

You mean, like the weather?  It's 62 now and it's going to be a beautiful day here today.

c2q

I don't remember posting that picture of me online . . .

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Now that looks like my type of cup for coffee susan-m ,plus I drink my coffee black yummy !

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Yummy looking roast Pops

0 Kudos
tjanddj

Good morning! Time for cup of coffee and some steel cut oatmeal with blueberries and bananas and then head out to the auto repair shop. When I turn the blinkers on in the truck all the lights flash. Hoping they will find the problem fast but they said it could take all day to track it down. I will take a book, my phone & charger and wear my running shoes so I will have something to do. They have dial a bus that could take me into town and maybe I could pick me up a soy mocha. As of the 12th I will no longer drink mochas as I can't seem to talk them into using unsweetened soy or hemp milk. I can't tolerate the sugar free chocolate anyway so it will be goodbye to mochas they are just to addicting and I buy one every time I take my son to one of his appointments which is frequently. The 12th is the perfect day to quit as it is the anniversary of my health journey of eating healthfully and quit smoking and it has been a beautiful growing experience. I look forward to my continued growth along this journey. All the difficulties I have faced during this journey has been well worth it. Enjoy your day!

MarilynH

I hope you feel much better as the day goes on Daniela2016 ,hummmm that poor purty Cat  got into your meds I think! Hee, hee, keep your feet up and isn't life Grand without a Cigarette in hand? 

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

OK guys, something to think about, I know I do:

It's absolutely beautiful we meet here every day and get to say hello to each other, but how about all the newbies???

Do we advertise this is a place they are also welcome to stop by, say hello, and share their experiences as new quitters?

I know every time I check the site I want to come here and "see" my friends, and don't always have the time to got into "conversations" and answer the many questions, comments posted there?

I will try to better balance the 2!  After all, most of us meeting here, have more or less passed the difficult period in our quits, and the main reason we are coming back is to help the community at large, right?

I am still working full time, and only have limited time to contribute here, and would feel better knowing some of us are splitting our time on the site between our "meeting places" and helping the newbies, I know I will try harder to be under conversations longer, and just saying my hellos here at this comfy place !!!

Have a wonderful day my friends!

0 Kudos
c2q

Good morning, Jim. freeneasy.  Your special order is ready, One Double Espresso Mucho Grande Vanilla Spice Latte with a Double Shot of whipped cream

0 Kudos
NewMe

Image result for vegetarian breakfast      Image result for vegetarian breakfast     Image result for vegetarian breakfast

OK, Pops , if you are bringing the barbecue, I figured I better rustle up some breakfast in case there are any other vegetarians out there. Meanwhile, can I order a Mocha with almond milk, please and thank you? I love your new cafe, c2q ! I hope you have lots of space and energy, since you are going to be very busy!

MarilynH

I hope everything goes well with your car and your breakfast sounds really healthy and good tjanddj‌ ,you are a very smart lady and I need to follow your lead on better eating and joining you on your health journey, thinking good thoughts for you and your son and yay for all of us on our choice to live a Smoke Free Life! 

0 Kudos