c2q

the EX Café Mon 02.06.17

Welcome to the EX Café     Monday 02.06.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
76 Replies
Pops

My attempt here was to add an evening buffet for all of the late comers like myself today.  My oh My, I see that I have missed out on a lot of the scuttle butt here in the cafe today.  Rumor has it...I am going to be the new barrister for Tuesday mornings!  Make no mistake...I am sweating this.  I certainly hope that I don't screw it up.  Have mercy on my tired old bones fellow EXers!  

Pops

TerrieQuit

Back from the store and wanted to drop by and say hi and grab a black coffee please, How are you all this fine and sunny afternoon?

Daniela2016

There you go Terrie, I hope you enjoy it!

TerrieQuit

Awe, it's great, thanks! Have any new quitters stopped by?

Daniela2016

Good morning/afternoon Sharon, I am sorry I missed your entrance, had to go to the Drs too, your cup looks wonderful, your presence here even more!!!

indingrl

Good afternoon stopping by to send I love you all and appreciate y'all teaching me to chit chat and please just glass of water with lemon slices on the side thank you 

Daniela2016

Thank you so much for stopping by, it is good to see you, and here is your order!

indingrl

Thank you that looks so GOOD 

Daniela2016

Beautiful snowman, and cute little man by it!  How did he finish such tall snowman, I bet he had some help

Daniela2016

Sorry Ellen, I did not see you, if anything I should have seen you twice, with my watery eyes making me see double 🙂

I hope your Drs' appointment went well, can I serve you anything?

0 Kudos