0 Kudos
121 Replies
Nestly

I was just painting in the corner... Did someone say chocolate?IMG_0882.JPG

susan_m

pastedImage_1.jpg

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Talking about chocolate, and travelers today, what do you say about a slice of Dobos Torta (Austrian at the origin, adopted and made their own by Hungary an Romania alike...)

Many layers of cake, filled with many layers of chocolate frosting, and a caramel crust to top it all

Image result for Dobos Torta Recept

Or just chocolate on top....

Image result for dobos torte

Gosh, I think I just need to make it today and forget about my gluten allergy for this weekend...

susan_m

Daniela2016‌, you just won the internet!

MarilynH

Oh my gosh, that looks and sounds utterly heavenly Daniela2016

0 Kudos
c2q

Daniela, you definitely got my vote! We need that on the menu everyday. How to you say "right now" in Austrian?

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

They actually speak German in Austria, I really don't know the nuances that make the difference, but here it is in German:

Jetzt sofort!

Daniela2016

I don't know about the Internet Susan, but hubby just won the right to take me to a place in Phoenix which actually serves it...see I changed my mind, if I make it I'll eat too much, if we go to the pastry place, I'll eat just 1 slice, or 2...

Just sent him an email with where I want to go this weekend: http://www.eurobakeryaz.com/

Daniela2016

Yes MarilynH, it is one of my son's favorites....

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

My camera.  I actually thought I had died and gone to Heaven at this place.  At night the chalet pretty much turned in around 11 - so there was no ambient light.  The sky was navy blue, with a gazillion stars, and the moonlight glistened off the snow covered peaks of the Alps. 

0 Kudos