c2q

the EX Café Fri 02.03.17

Welcome to the EX Café     Friday 02.03.2017  #the_ex_café

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
55 Replies
Lauralives

Thank you Sweet Pati!!  It's so beautiful and I appreciate it.  Have a wonderful day and great weekend!  Lauralives

TristanNani

YUM!!

bonniebee

Hi Everyone I can't stay long just wanted to stop in I quit coffee this week not completely or forever i do like DD iced mocha once in awhile But I am now a morning green tea drinker somehow My taste buds have changed and I like the taste of tea better than coffee ! So some green tea  please ? 

I am wishing each and everyone of you Ex'ers a great smoke free day get some sun today it will help chase away the winter blues !            sayings Friday.jpg 

elvan

Morning, all, I could use a little Expresso to kickstart me this morning.  Happy Friday to all...I work every Saturday and Sunday now so somehow, Friday has lost its "magic" for me.  Hope everyone has an amazing day and remember to wear red to support heart health for women.

c2q

elvan, thank you for reminding us about National Women's Health Day! I've added a link for us to their website. https://www.goredforwomen.org/fight-heart-disease-women-go-red-women-official-site/get-involved/nati...  and their twitter account info GoRedForWomen (@GoRedForWomen) | Twitter 

I've got my red on for Women's Heart Health! Help you heart - don't smoke!

c2q

bonniebee‌, a cuppa green for you. Heck yeah!

0 Kudos
plug66

good morning all, have a great weekend

0 Kudos
tjanddj

Good morning! I see Bonnie is having green tea today and I think I will join her and have some too! Also a bowl of the yummy steel cut oatmeal with some cinnamon, blueberries, bananas and soy milk oh and salt free please.

Woke up to the whiteness of snow and just the perfect amount to cover the ground to make it pretty.

I get to stay home today!! Today I will get the clothes washed, get the house cleaned and cooks up some meals for the week. Going to a pizza place on Sunday for my mom's 88th birthday so will need to go check out their menu and see what better choices I can make for me that doesn't send me off into that addictive food world. That is not a fun place to be. Not one puff of a cigarette and not one bite of addicting foods keeps my life beautiful.  

Have yourself a beautiful day! Get some walking in or at least get that body moving today!

ShawnP

ShawnP

I will definitely take a pic. Anybody cooking on here should post on sunday the food. That would be cool to see. I am making Bacon jalapeno poppers, chili no beans, a dip that has ground meat, salsa, cheese sauce with tortilla chips and pork rinds for me. chicken, not sure if i will put wing sauce on or do a garlic herb.