Welcome to the EX Café Wednesday 02.08.2017

Welcome to the EX Café     Wednesday 02.08.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
118 Replies
Mortalzeus

susan_m

Rach - you bet!!  I've been saving this pretty cup for you.  Leaving for your trip soon, aren't you? Again - jealous.  Terrible.  1-3" of snow in Indianapolis today.  Sigh.

Image result for best cup of coffee

0 Kudos
c2q

these just came for you - I think you have an admirer already. Should I put them out on the veranda? Or over by the buffet, let me know . . .

0 Kudos
susan_m

Please and thank you, but honestly - they must be for the owner.  May I again point out that this might be the best idea EVER?

susan_m

Enjoy, Pati!

pastedImage_1.jpg

RachelMB

susan_m‌-thank you for the very pretty cup of coffee.  Yes I leave very early Friday morning so I won't be on but will try and hop on over the weekend.  Stay warm and safe in the snow! 

Rachel

susan_m

Updates for this morning that could use our attention and prayers - mikecity‌ goes to the oral surgeon today to check on his progress, and JustSharon is not progressing as well as the DRs hoped after her surgery.  If you get a chance, pop over to their blogs and give them some support.

Don't forget to take the pledge!  The Daily Pledge February 2017 

0 Kudos
c2q

Hi RachelMB‌ I'm surprised your parents didn't tell you. The whole state of Florida is now a non-smoking area. Turns out cigarette smoke was keeping the gators up at night. We love our gators. Besides, we're big on energy conservation, and smoking is a total waste of energy. Not to mention deadly and disgusting. Oh, I see a new blog title here - The 3 D's of smoking - Deadly, Disgusting, Don't!

c2q

Exactly what I was craving this morning. Thank you!

susan_m

I almost spit my coffee I laughed so hard at this. The entire state is non-smoking!