susan_m

Welcome to the EX Café Wednesday 02.08.2017

Welcome to the EX Café     Wednesday 02.08.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
118 Replies
TerrieQuit

Ah, yea! Sturgis! What fun! I remember the days! Nice pic.susan_m  I know it was for Pops , but I figured I'd dip in!

I just came int to chill and get a cup of coffee, please!

susan_m

You got it, Terrie.  I'll sit and visit with you for a while.  Changing it up..... having a little iced coffee this afternoon.  

Image result for iced coffee

susan_m

pastedImage_1.jpg

TerrieQuit

Sounds great and looks delicious! Yum! Thank-you, susan_m 

0 Kudos
Pops

So cool!  I am heading there this summer.  My plans are Sturgis, Deadwood, Rushmore, Yellowstone, Badlands, "Trouble"...then some more "Trouble"...cuz that's what I like to do.  Tear the envelope just a bit...;-).  I already have my leave approved ahead of time.  I was going to go last year, but health reasons prevented it.  Plus I was smoking back then.  Heck, I would have had to pull over every hour for a toke.  Talk about killing your travel time average...geez louise!!!! I can hardly wait.  This trip is going to be epic!!!!!  I am going by myself too.  I have learned to never let someone else's bladder size dictate your travel time.

Pops

Pops

OH let me not forget...I am going to tour some of the Grand Tetons as well.  I am actually considering going north into Canada and taking the northern route above the lakes and dropping back in @ Buffalo, and coming home that route (southern NY)

0 Kudos
susan_m

You may be going alone, but you will have hundreds of thousands of "friends" while you are there and when you are on the road.  It is a remarkable experience, and I am glad you are going!

0 Kudos
Pops

Ask the hubby is he is up for another trip...

0 Kudos
c2q

Whoa, great idea! We could all get rich! EX Monopoly! or, EX Sorry. 

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

It has potential!