ExCafe2banner.jpg

#the_ex_café

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
105 Replies
c2q

dream on.

0 Kudos

DGL taken an hour before a meal acts as an acid suppressant similar to Omeprazole.

Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) for Acid Reflux: Is It Safe? 

I hope so because  I bought 5 bottles just in case I can't get my RX.  🙂

I just had a ribeye Pops.

I like cheese danish's with extra cheese though.   🙂Cheese Danish 500.jpg

Giulia

TerrieQuit‌  Of course you can "get" it.  You don't have to be a champion at everything at once.  Write down the specifics of what you don't "get."  We'll help you or figure it out along with you.  Psssst.....don't forget to BREATHE!  And humor, diddle your ha ha.  This is supposed to be FUN.  Screw ups are allowed.  Just not those relating to smoking!

0 Kudos
Posamari

Good morning from California and celebrating day 101 nicotine free!  I can't stay but sure would appreciate a cup of warm lemon and honey in a go cup if ya have it! You're doing a great job Pops! 

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

There you go, thank you for stopping by, and I hope you'll be pleased with the service, Pops had to go take care of his "other job" (you know, the one that pays the bills)...

and congratulations on 101 DOFs, beautiful number!!!

Posamari

Ty! It's perfect and really hits the spot! Mmmmmm.

Pops

Good afternoon!  Thanks for dropping by.  I see that Daniela took great care of you while I was away.  I trust that you will make the_EX_cafe a daily stop for some good coffee, recovery and fellowship and fun...We play hard around here...

Pops

0 Kudos
Pops

All rightie EX family!  Pops is done for the afternoon.  Time to pack it up & get moving along down the road (on the bike today...I might add).  So please help yourselves to the juice bar while I'm commuting.  I'll be back for a couple of hours this evening.  In the meantime, I'm confident Daniela2016, or c2q, or Mortalzeus, should be more than capable of keeping the peace for awhile.  It has been a real pleasure witnessing all of the fun up close and personal today.  You all helped me get to one more day of freedom from this deadly addiction of smoking.  For that...I give you all a great "Big Thumbs UP!!!"

IMG_0205.JPG

Pops

MarilynH

I love the pic Pops, you definitely look like a very Happy Quitter my friend and fellow Exer, yay for our Freedom!