Welcome to the EX Café Tue 02.07.17

Welcome to the EX Café     Tuesday 02.07.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

#the_ex_café

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
105 Replies
Daniela2016

You did awesome for a first time, and Minions are always cute, love them, have a good day at work.

And do not worry, I will pop in from time to time to take care of any special orders.

Here some lunch buffet for whomever is taking early lunch!

Japanese?

Italian?

Middleeastern?

French?

Hopefully we have enough choices for today...enjoy everyone!

Christine13

Good Morning, I'll pour my own black coffee this morning.  Good luck with your appointment Thomas!

I am going for a Dr. appointment today too.  Just my therapist.  Love the Minions Pops!

Pops

Glad you like em....I think they are cool too....So welcome to the cafe, and enjoy the company.  Don't forget to check out the back patio, we have some cribbage & dominoes going on outside...I'm thinking Mortalzeus‌ might be hustling out there...?

0 Kudos
Pops

Thanks,  they must have been pretty hard up for help to go scraping the bottom of the barrel with me...lol.  I am definitely a work in progress...;-)

Hopefully, they won't fire me on my first shift???

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Daniela, I think that should cover all the bases! But I have no problem covering any special orders. 

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

TerrieQuit I can help there a little bit is one step that is a little confusing but the instructions are there if you print them out it makes it easier.  Took me a while to change the date but it was me AND the instructions just did not know where to find a page. on step 10 and 11  go figure.   I will mark it on my notes the next time.   Anyway don't give up. 

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

I make a tea out of it.  It cures a smokers cough.  A Filipino woman introduced me to it.  You can also chew the roots.  I use it when I have to sing and have a cough.  Just as good as a cough drop. Natural. 

Pops

I knew I could count on you to help me out...

I'll get back in later...I need to step away 4 a bit

Pops

0 Kudos
ShawnP

Call me on thurs morning. I will walk you through the process.

0 Kudos
ShawnP

Good afternoon! You amaze me Pops! You are doing a great job. I can go for a cappachino. Food looks great everybody! I am ust popping in for a little bit. I have to get a ham put in oven so it's done before i go to work. Have a great day!