Welcome to the EX Café Sun 04.02.17

Welcome to The EX Café 04.02.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
22 Replies
Pops

This is not for the faint of heart.....I'm telling you, that I can get easily worked up...this cafe barista business is getting on my last nerve.....

JustSharon

Good Morning all! Busy place here this morning. I've already had my fill of coffee, just wanted to greet you all. Have a great day!

0 Kudos
freeneasy

Pops

Good morning Jim,

this should get you started today

0 Kudos
elvan

Good morning, I had issues getting on EX again today and I don't understand what is happening...BUT it has not put me into the best mood.  I think I need a latte with vanilla flavoring, an extra shot of expresso, and some irresistable pastry...oh and don't go light on the whipped cream.  I have to go to work again today and if it is like yesterday...it might be my LAST DAY.  I don't like being taken advantage of by anyone and I am MARCHING into work with a baaaaaad attitude.  I feel sorry for those who have to work with me, no, actually I DON'T.

Pops

uh oh....well, let me say this....I didn't start it....okay???? good luck for the rest of the day....sorry about all of that stress.....

meanwhile.....

freeneasy

Thanks, Pops-I'm ready for MORE (:

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Oh, my, oh my, but that is enough to give one an origami (is that the right word 🙂 ----------?

0 Kudos
Pops

This pot should hold you over for a bit

Pops

Okay gang, it's time that I got on the road to help out a friend in need....so behave....I'll be back later to wash up the dirty dishes...just make sure to not let the coffee pot burn while I am away......

SelfServeEX.png