cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

The July Daily Pledge

Here is the July Daily Pledge........can you believe 2011 is half over? Time is a relative perception we mark by the day. May ALL of the rest of the days you are allotted be SMOKE FREE and easy, and if not, ensure the SMOKE FREE part.

I pledge to remain smoke FREE for a really long time and I pledge to do so NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! I will inhale the shock wave of highly energetic particles coming from the exploding sun and they will find NO cigarette smoke in these lungs............ SO SHALL IT BE!

You are free to pledge here as often as you need, I encourage you to explore the NEW YOU!

Papa

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
150 Replies

Nancy, I  pledge to remain smoke FREE for the next 24 hrs. and I Extend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
Doris

Thank you Sally,for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
aztec

HI claudia I extend my hand to you, I will not smoke today, I too am free and healing for 2 years 2 months and three weeks. I extend my hand to the next person in line.

0 Kudos
claudia2

Thank you aztec for your hand. I will take it and pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours, doing do I would like to extend my free hand full of strength and support to the next in line.

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Good morning Claudia....thank you for the hand as I pledge to remain SMOKE FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line......WHAT A POWERFUL CHAIN WE HAVE HERE! AWESOME!

Thanks everyone............TOGETHER WE BEAT THIS!

My name is Papa Jimmy, and I am a nicotine addict.
I have stopped nicotine for 3 years, 1 month, 9 days, 5 hours, 42 minutes and 46 seconds (1134 days).

I've not smoked 22685 death sticks, and saved $5,399.24.
I've saved 78 days, 18 hours and 23 minutes of my life.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
Ex_Nancy

Thank you Jim for your hand as I pledge to remain smokefree for the next 24 hours and gladly extend my free hand to the next EX to pledge...

0 Kudos
pir8fan

On this last day of July looks like I may be the first to reach back for Linda's hand and offer my pledge to remain Smoke Free! I EXtend forward my Free hand to the nEXt EX in line ready to join us in this daily pledge!

0 Kudos
barbara42

I will take your hand pir8fan and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line !

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

EXcellent! Thank you for the hand Barbara as I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24...I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
Ex_Nancy

Thank you Jim as I take your hand and pledge to remain smokefree for the next 24 hours and gladly extend my free hand to the next Ex to pledge.

0 Kudos