The Ex Cafe Sun 03.26.17

Welcome to the EX Café Sunday March 26, 2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
52 Replies
Daniela2016

JonesCarpeDiem‌, Dale, I am afraid it is, because you get addicted to them for life. After growing up in a family where preparing a pig every year before Christmas, and enjoying home made smoke meets long into the next year, it was really hard to be away for many years.  And every trip home is like getting an "infusion" to last till next time I go home.  We found some stores, none of which are Romanian, but Polish and even German are getting pretty close in terms of the taste.  Even the wood we used to smoke is from a different tree (beechwood) than what we use here. 

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Thanks, Pops!  I needed this today!

Having a bit of a pity party here this morning, so just didn't get out of bed. I do NOT want to continue to"take it easy" with, now, probably bursitis in my knee.  I am sick unto death of sitting on my butt.  I HATE it, I HATE it, I HATE it!  Did I mention I loathe being inactive?????  Too much time, too, to dwell on things..............like, why am I alone?

But - since I am in charge of my own happiness, I declare this pity party over!   I'll have a piece of that scrumptious chocolate cake and some coffee with milk, when you get a chance.

0 Kudos
Pops

Good morning "Sunshine!!!" Let me get you some coffee quick and maybe a couple of rainbows for your day????? YoungAtHeart you know that I aint quite right, when you're not.....

c2q

Hello again. I have been scrolling through youtube, trying to find a video of people playing the music I heard yesterday being played by street musicians. Turned out to harder than I though. So, without further ado, here is a bit of what of the world through my lens. Saturday at the Sponge Docks, take 1. Please let me know if you can't see any of the pictures. They are all high def. I've scaled down the files sizes, so hopefully no one will have a problem.

this is me with my new camera on the road to Tarpon Springs, and a picture of a flag that I took out the car window

PCinMirror170326-1c.jpg

flag170326-1c.jpg

A couple street and harbor shots

DryDockOldBoat170326-1c.jpg

guitarist170326-1c.jpgSpongeDocksBike170326-1c.jpg

0 Kudos
JustSharon

Maxine cartoon 0001.jpgGood Morning all! Happy Sunday.

Pops

Great pin~~~!!! Hi JustSharon , how is your Sunday going for you so far?

0 Kudos
JustSharon

Hi pops, so far, so good. Going shopping for an extra bed today. My grandson is coming home from Colorado, so he needs a place to sleep! I'm so excited!!

0 Kudos
Pops

Can you say....

0 Kudos
JustSharon

That looks like where I ought to put my daughter who lives with us...or maybe the garage!

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Oh, my, but I LOVE natural sponges.  They are hard to find (and expensive when you do) here up north.

I am SOOOO jealous of you for having a sponge festival. Of course, WE have snow (I'm just kidding!!!).

Seems you are learning your new camera just fine!

Nancy

0 Kudos