susan_m

The Ex Café Sun 02.19.2017

Welcome to The EX Café   Sun 02.19.2017ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
28 Replies
susan_m

Sounds great..... here are some papersnewspaper_sunday.jpg.

I also grabbed the crossword puzzle for you. You know where the coffee is, sweets....go pour yourself a big cup of happy.  

crossword-puzzle-will-shortz.jpg

0 Kudos
Nestly

Ahhh fantastic. This oughta perk me up a bit. Thank you!

0 Kudos
c2q

Homemade waffles this morning at my house. Thought I'd share; secret family recipe (eggless Hungry Jack w/ 1/4 the oil). Hope you're hungry. 

wafflesSM.JPG

0 Kudos
elvan

Wow, that quiche looks amazing but those waffles are calling my name.  I am drinking a cup of coffee and getting ready for work.  I have to get moving if I want to be on time.

Have a great Sunday.

YoungAtHeart

'Morning, Gang!!

I'll have a piece of that quiche (WITH crust, please- that's the best part-and any weight I've gained I will blame on this bum ankle!) and maybe I'll change it up with some OJ this morning.

Can we have dessert with breakfast?  Wait a minute - we quit smoking - right? - so we can do ANYTHING!!!

I brought some chocolate bread pudding with bourbon butterscotch sauce - oh, my!

I plan to start to picking up the 300+ branches and sticks those 40-50 mph winds brought down from the trees in my yard.  Not to worry - I plan to limp/drag carefully and bundle them in my yard wagon.  I will do most ANYTHING to stay busy to be happy outside.  It's supposed to be in the 60's here again today.

Whatever your plans - enjoy them smoke free!

Nancy

Sootie

Hello All----I have not formally dropped into the Cafe until today but I have been reading all of you every day. I have also referred every newbie I can find to come to the Cafe and introduce themselves. Hope that works as this would be a great place for them to get to know the EX community. 

Enjoy your day.

Daniela2016

Good morning all, I'll sit with you and have some gluten free bread and jam, and coffee, and enjoy the company this fine Sunday morning.

It is still raining in Tempe.. hopefully it will clear up later today.

Never too late to start appreciating things we take for granted: it feels so good to stretch after a good night sleep; two weeks ago I could not do that without starting at least 4 different cramps in my body, but today I can, I am ready for the day:

0 Kudos
Christine13

Good Morning, ahhh what a great group of EXers here today!  I'm going to help myself to some of that quiche, it looks delicious, maybe one of those yummy waffles too.  I have a big appetite lately!  I am going to just take today slow and easy.  Have a hectic week coming up.  Great to see you here Sootie!  Enjoy today everyone!

0 Kudos
tjanddj

Good Morning! Enjoying my coffee. Think I increased my resistance on my resistance band to much yesterday during my walk workout yesterday certainly didn't help. Shoulder blade is certainly feeling it today. Will stay home from church today and avoid the long drive adding more stress to it. I will watch the service online the pastor always has good words to hear and he has a good sense of humor too don't want to miss it. Will miss my special family day but need to care for me so I can keep on going and going. 

The play I went to yesterday was very entertaining but I really need to start sitting in the back so I can get up and stand now and then. I just can't sit still! I was a fun day with the ladies.

Have a wonderful day! Keep your self smoke free and get up and get moving!

0 Kudos
c2q

Hi Sootie‌! Thanks for inviting newbies to the cafe. this place is always open. There's usually a barista to serve you, or a friendly EX at the next table to help out. This one's on the Cafe.

InACup.JPG 

0 Kudos