susan_m

The EX Cafe Wed 03.29.17

Welcome to the EX Café Wednesday March 29, 2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
64 Replies
MarilynH

Oh my gosh, this is adorable c2q , she does love her kibbles & bits and her benefit.

bonniebee

That is funny I don't drink coffee anymore for the first year quitting i did but I began losing my taste for it and now I only like an occasional iced mocha for a treat at DD !  I have no idea why coffee did not taste good anymore I am now a  green tea drinker ! 

0 Kudos
bonniebee

You all are funny !

bonniebee

hahaha cute one !

0 Kudos
bonniebee

I hope your ear is better now !

0 Kudos
susan_m

It is not DD, but we think ours is pretty good!

pastedImage_1.jpg

0 Kudos
bonniebee

Not me I broke the coffee habit about 6 months ago I just realized I disliked the taste of coffee so much since i quit smoking so why was i drinking it I barely ever finished a cup so I switched to what I like now green tea and it has  much less caffeine and I don't need cream or half and half  in it !  

The other day I had an MRI scheduled for early morning and it was at least a 40 minute drive plus it was pouring rain and my alarm did not go off so I awoke late with barely  enough time to get dressed and be there on time .....I remember when I was a smoker I would have to have at least 3 cigarettes and 2 coffee's before even thinking about driving any where ! it is so nice to be free and have energy without filing myself with nicotine and caffeine too . I do agree take the caffeine anyday over the cancer sticks !

0 Kudos
susan_m

I really do love green tea!  I drink iced green tea all the time.  

I was also a heavy morning smoker.  I did not smoke as soon as I got up, but once I cracked the seal, look out!  I easily smoked 6 - 7 before I make it to the office at 730.  I think back on it now and it disgusts me!  

pastedImage_1.jpg

YoungAtHeart

Sorry to be late to the party, but today was my scheduled "socialization" day.  I picked up that term when I volunteered at the SPCA.  They kept a chart which they titled "Socialization" where you indicated if you took a kitty out to love and pamper and it stuck with me.  I had coffee at a bakery with a neighbor and lunch out with a friend.  Just now settling in to rest my ankle and (other) knee.

I will self-serve myself some coffee with milk if it's not too late!

elvan

My ear has hurt all day long.  I took a sudafed to see if I could at least release some of the pressure and I also irrigated my nose with salt water but I think I really did it, leaving the window open all night.  My allergies are NOT happy.  I will take some benadryl tonight and I will CLOSE the window, sorry, kitty.

I used to drink a POT of coffee every day when i smoked, now I drink one cup a day and I never liked the taste of it, I only drink it to wake up in the morning.  I am not a fan of green tea although my son says it is because I don't understand how to brew it...not sure he's right but I told him if he wants to brew me a cup to feel free to do so.