susan_m

The EX Cafe Wed 03.01.2017

Welcome to The EX Café  Wed 03.01.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
56 Replies
susan_m

Indeed, Thomas!!  Here's a shot of espresso to help get you going today!  Hope that ear starts to feel better!

Espresso by BonPoon - 13on . on 500px:

Mortalzeus

Good Morning Susan and all those visiting today!  Still trying to recover from my sugar high yesterday  

susan_m

Here you go, Terrie!  Will there be a new Pledge today?  If so, come back and let us know when it is up and running!

Coffee Photo via DISCOVERING | ROME – P&Co:

Nestly

Good morning and happy March! Im going to grab a coffee and get the girls off to school. Today I've got a two mile run to do. I can't run the whole thing by a long shot yet but I am getting notably better. And I'm super excited to see progress in losing a couple of the pounds I've gained recently. And even better, I'm headed to Key West in just over a week while my girls go to Illinois with their dad. Stoked for a break! 

0 Kudos
susan_m

Morning, Darren!  We thought you were still recovering from throwing beads!

pictures of popping out cartoon eyes - Google Search:

Here's your recovery smoothie with extra banana for you to enjoy after this morning's run!

0 Kudos
susan_m

Good morning!!!  Congratulations on the run, the weight loss AND the upcoming mommy break!  I am not sure which one is more exciting, lol!  

Here's a skinny latte for you... enjoy!

Skinny Almond Latte- strong coffee, milk, vanilla & almond extracts, and a touch of sugar... and just 47 calories!:

0 Kudos
Nestly

Perfecto! Much obliged!

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Thank You Susan, Too Funny  

TerrieQuit

Oh Yes, Susan! The https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/message/75483-spring-into-march-with-a-daily-commitment?sr=search...‌ is up and going. I guess I should put it in conversations! Thanks!

0 Kudos
JustSharon

Oh my Gosh, I hadn't realized it was March 1st already! Guess I need a good cup of coffee in your fine shop. I so look forward to spring!!