Pops

The EX Cafe Tue 02.21.17

Welcome to The EX Café   Tues 02.21.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
66 Replies
c2q

Hey Pops. I set a place in the sunroom for miri‌. She just joined EX this week. This one's on the Cafe!

Welcome to EX, Miri! Hope you like espresso.

espresso-lab-helensvale.jpg

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Do I smell CHOCOLATE?

'Morning, Pops and Everyone!

I'll just take one of those mochas this morning! 

Thanks for taking care of the cafe today Pops‌!

0 Kudos
Nestly

Are mochas today's specialty in addition to cowboy coffee? I could be convinced to try one!IMG_0823.JPG

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Oh, my, what pretty teeth you have!!!

"-)

JACKIE1-25-15

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/celebrations-events/blog/2017/02/21/freedom-train-22120... is on the tracks waiting for you.  If you have already had your coffee come congratulate the milestones they deserve it. 

JACKIE1-25-15

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/celebrations-events/blog/2017/02/21/freedom-train-22120... is on the tracks waiting for you.  If you have already had your coffee come congratulate the milestones they deserve it. 

elvan

Mornin' all, I'll take a double shot of expresso with some whipped cream on top.  Hope the sun is shining wherever you are.

0 Kudos
Pops

good morning elvan,, sorry about the wait...I was in a meeting most of the morning.

0 Kudos
tjanddj

Good morning! I will sit and enjoy my coffee and then get out and see how everyone is doing. Enjoy your day! I leave you with this: Those who believe they can do something and those who believe they can't are both right.
- Henry Ford

0 Kudos
Pops

Morning Trudy,

It's always good to see you in the cafe'.  I'm hoping all is good with you today....