Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
60 Replies
Nestly

Doing great thanks! How about yourself?

0 Kudos
c2q

Never fear, people, I hear Pops‌'s concoction can make anybody feel better. That's Dr. Barista to you, ma'am.

Pops

I had to roll back on the amount of aspirin that I was taking on a daily basis.  The doctors told me that aspirin is a great blood thinner and general good heart health measure...so being the addict that I am...I started taking 300 mgs a day!  That resulted in constant ringing in my ears, a slightly elevated temperature and aching in my ear canals.  I went to two low dose aspirin per day now, 120mg, and all is back to normal....painful ears are no joke....

0 Kudos
Nestly

Buckley's Commercial - 10 Foot Pole - YouTube 

This stuff was the miracle cure when I was a kid. Complain of being sick until mom busted out the Buckleys and suddenly, "I'm just kidding Mommy. I don't feel too bad after all."

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good morning, Everyone, just stopping by for a cup of strong black coffee this morning, having a hard time getting my motor running! I just came from the Pledge page Spring into March 2017 with a Daily Commitment!‌ where I posted the /blogs/Terrie_Quit-blog/2017/01/22/sunday-s-promise-faith?sr=search&searchId=b8d70dab-db3e-4929-a5bc...‌ It was good to see many of you already there this morning, holding hands keeping me strong, one more day! Yay!

Now I'm just gonna sit a spell and drink my coffee before I go catch the train! Anybody care to join me?

Pops

What a commercial...."it tastes awful, but it works"  Nobody advertises like that anymore. lol

0 Kudos
Pops

Here you go Teri,

I saw Pati, Thomas & Nesty out on the sundeck,  Here take this over with you.

Nestly

Come on out to the sun deck. It's beautiful out here!

c2q

Seriously though Thomas3.20.2010‌ and susan_m, I hope you both get some relief. Take care of yourselves, please. 

Come soak up those healing rays, even if it's just in your mind.

0 Kudos

Sounds like the perfect cure, guys! This winter has been brutal on my health!Pneumonia,Sinus Infection and Ear Infection. I'm ready for fresh air and sunshine!

0 Kudos