The EX Cafe Mon 02.20.17

Welcome to The EX Café   Mon 02.20.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
46 Replies
c2q

The cafe is going self-serve while I do some other work. Pease grab yourself a cup of whatever suits your fancy. Lunch pizza's in the oven. don't forget to help your EX buddy at the nEXt table while you're up. 

SelfServeBarNeonSM.jpg

I'm just in the back, browsing inventory. You might have to holler real loud. got the tunes on. But I've lost the insert video icon in the format menu above. If you click on this video link, it will take you to the youtube video.

I don't want to know ~ Maroon 5

0 Kudos
tjanddj

Good morning! Happy Presidents Day! I will sit and enjoy my cup of coffee now. Have a good day!

I leave you with this: The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. Dolly Parton

0 Kudos
elvan

Worked yesterday and did my face plant into the bed when I got home, except for getting up to go to the bathroom, I pretty much remained unconscious until late this morning.  Guess it's getting to me.

Daniela2016

Pati, you are bad...you got me hooked on his youtube videos; I only knew Adam from the Voice and his songs on the radio, now that I see his videos, he is a bad boy alright...but to be true to the blog I posted yesterday, I've earned the right to say it as it is; he is good looking, even though his videos are a little too crude for me, too much violence, blood, hurt...yet, I am still watching him...

0 Kudos
c2q

I love the blog you posted yesterday!  I don't care for the videos either - the only ones I've seen are pretty crass. I do love this song though. I haven't learned how to link to a "internet radio" yet. Anybody know how, let me know.

How about a nice cold coke, anyone? Then I'm off to the mangrove this beautiful afternoon, taking pictures.  

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Spending another day with Momma and the Girls.  Momma off today, so we took the girls in for an oil change and tire rotation!  Doc likes their progress and so do I  I hope everyone is doing well!

0 Kudos
c2q

Hi Mortalzeus. Great to see you this afternoon, and glad to hear the day is going well. It's gorgeous here in Tampa Bay. Just came in from strolling the docks and the mangrove, taking pics... on break from the Cafe, of course .  I hope everyone is having a great holiday. This is my husband and me. Do you recognize me?

DockTandP_shadowsSM.jpg

tjanddj

I am just so excited I had to quickly stop by and spread the good news. I got a surprise delivery from FedEx today a beautiful Vitamix Blender from my son. It is all about the smoothest smoothie ever now! And smooth sauces and salad dressing. Now all my plans for the day just got changed. LOL  Time for some fun! Just had to share my excitement with you!

Mortalzeus

Blend Away My Dear, Blend Away

c2q

Special occasion surprise, or just because you are your wonderself, eh, Trudy? Can't wait to see what you blend up!