The EX Cafe Mon 02.20.17

Welcome to The EX Café   Mon 02.20.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
46 Replies
c2q

Looks like a lot of us aren't up for for Coffee at the EX this President's Day. I'll be over in the EXecutive Lounge, reading the blogs, if you need anything.

CatYawn_asique-alam.jpg

0 Kudos
MarilynH

A very good morning to each of you and Happy President's day to all of my American friends, could I please get an EXtra large black coffee to go please and thank you, wishing a hassle free peaceful stress free smoke free day for each of us.

0 Kudos
c2q

Good morning, MarilynH‌ I hope you're having a great day up there!

Cinammon-coffee_bryan-burgos.jpg

0 Kudos
Nestly

Good morning all! Latte for me please! How's everyone doing on this no school for kids day?

0 Kudos
c2q

Hi Nestly‌. Hope this is how you like it ... 

Latte_chiara-pinna-29587.jpg

no school for kids could be a scary thought ... at least it's a "play outside" day where we live!

0 Kudos

We have school here in Wisconsin.  I actually had to look and see since I no longer cart children around for many years already but it does dictate when and how early I go out.  I'm settling into oldum gradually.  No time to rest and chat today.  I'll take a very large coffee to go this morning.  Morning all !!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
c2q

Hey there Lori crazymama_Lori ! Could you step out into the parking lot with me? I've got your large coffee . . . and it's to go.

LorisCoffee.jpg

MarilynH

Thank you c2q ,I'm going to get out for a walk later once it warms up a little more it's sunny but only 25 °F right now, have a great day.

0 Kudos
Nestly

Ahh, it's lovely, thank you! 

0 Kudos

I'll be twirling all day now 😉