The EX Cafe Fri 04.14.17

Welcome to The EX Café    Friday April 14, 2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
37 Replies
MarilynH

Thanks Patti, what a fantastic way to spend this morning relaxing and enjoying coffee with friends with this beautiful view.

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

c2q wrote:

Here's a plate of what Marilyn's having at home ...

Is it just me or does anyone else see the Oscar Meyer Weinermobile in the lower right of that pancake as well??

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
c2q

I see it too 

boom-shakalaka.png

Pops

Okay, so what's up with that train parked outside in my Parking Spot!!!???  This just won't do.....Things are about to get loud in here....I'm just saying...Did You Not READ The Sign???!!!

Hmmm, in the meantime....do you think I can get a cup of joe before I have to get busy on somebody's head????

c2q

I hope you have enough to share, my friend. Or there may be war.

bread wars.jpg

0 Kudos
MarilynH

A very good morning to you Ken, where's your coffee face looks alot like my coffee face when I've been waiting any longer than 3 minutes, it's like where's my coffee?  Good Friday Blessings to you my friend and fellow Exer. Pops 

0 Kudos
c2q

gees already.jpg

0 Kudos
c2q

Sorry; new conduction on the Freedom Train 4/14/2017. I'll get her to move it . . .

Oh wait! It's me! I'm moving it now.

0 Kudos
c2q

This busy baker is back to basics. I'll be up to eyeballs in cake batter for a bit. Grab a cup and share it with a friend. There's a bunch of great quitters out on the sundeck with MarilynH and Pops‌ if you want some company.

SelfServeBarNeon.jpg

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Good Morning Everyone!

0 Kudos