The EX Cafe Fri 03.10.17

Welcome to The EX Café Fri  Mar 10, 2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
43 Replies
MarilynH

Thank you c2q for the coffee, I almost think we could use a couple of EXtra Huskies up here this morning brrrrrrrr it's cold but I guess it's still March, yuck I just remembered that the clocks spring ahead tomorrow night ugh but none of us Exers will smoke over it.

0 Kudos
c2q

Yeah, I was just reading about Daylight Saving Time:

"Some studies suggest the loss of an hour of sleep as we move the clocks forward results in health problems, an increase in auto and workplace accidents and increased appetites. Studies also show workers are less productive in the Monday after the time change."

I say, it also means that for anybody wanting to quit smoking, Sunday is the day to do it! One less hour to fend off cravings :-J

susan_m

What a great idea!  

0 Kudos
c2q

Well, guess it's time to start getting lunch ready. There's a pile of spuds in the back with my name on 'em ...

I'll be in the back.

SelfServeBarNeonSM.jpg

0 Kudos
MarilynH

That really is a super fabulous idea, for all of you folks on the fence about quitting smoking and Remaining Quit, do the recommended reading and pick March 12th to start your Forever Quit, well I think it's a great idea and so does susan_m , but ugh on the time change just the same c2q but yay for us Exers, I better have another coffee please and thank you.

0 Kudos
c2q

You got it, MarilynH

SunshineCoffeeFace.jpg

I'll be back shortly. Be sure everyone helps themselves, okay?

0 Kudos
c2q

thanks susan_m. Are you ready for another cup before I go start lunch? 

latle-natalie-collins.jpg

0 Kudos
susan_m

MMMMMMMMM yes, I am, thank you!

Let me help you in the back - I bought us some super cute aprons!

And here's one for Pops

Image result for I don't smoke apron

Jennifer-Quit

This is what I am having this morning - And I am willing to share!

Pops

Too cool....lol