The EX Cafe Fri 02.24.17

Welcome to The EX Café  Fri 02.24.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
88 Replies
Pops

Wow!  This is early for you....what's up this morning?  4;00 isn't it....Glad to see you here anyway....

Pops  btw, how r u doing with the rain? Are you bluffside or not?

0 Kudos
c2q

Morning, Pops‌. How's my Bud? Your coffee is brewing out on the sundeck, waiting for the sun.

0 Kudos
Pops

I have went to a bunch of those.  The games are fun to watch, and some of the leather crafts are amazing...but I never had a better massage in my life as I experienced under a tent @ the Fair Oaks, Ca Renaissance faire.  Have a great time...weather should be good for it too

Pops

Thanks Pati,

The boss asked me to move offices yesterday, so I have no computer, no phone, and no clean surface to work from...and we have 75 degree temps and sunshine all day today....wanna care what I'm doing today?  Yep, you are right! So, I think I'll just hang in here for a few minutes & banter awhile.

I have a 16 oz mug which is the amount that starts my engine. Hoggie doesn't like it when I get too wired.  🙂

0 Kudos
TristanNani

MMMMM, need coffee!!!

If the pastries are calorie free I'll take one.  

TGIF everyone and have a beautiful smoke free day!!

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Happy Friday my friends, I wanted to swing by and say hello and hopefully no one will have any overwhelming cravings or a rough time with your quit today but if by chance you do, take a deep breath and know in your heart and soul that you will get through the day and come this evening you'll be smiling because you got through another DAY WON! Could I get an EXtra large black coffee to go please and thank you, I need to get moving soon and punch my bread down and get them in the pans.

0 Kudos
c2q

So, if I can do the math this early in the day, half a Jonesy cup is a cup. Unless you use coffee maker size cups, in which case a Jonesy cup is like 2 1/2 cups . . . .

Think I'll put on some more tunes.

0 Kudos
c2q

totally virtual, totally calorie free! So nice to see you Nancy TristanNani‌. Here's an almond danish just for you. And COFFEE, or course.

0 Kudos
c2q

For you, Sweet Marilyn, all the coffee you want. Would love some of that homemade bread . . . I can smell it from here.  MMMMM good.