ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
128 Replies
Mortalzeus

Nice:)

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Good Morning - Our weather here in Arkansas is like riding a roller coaster - can't seem to decide what it wants to do!  Oh well!  BTW Mortalzeus‌ Beautiful daughters!

RachelMB

Yes I leave tomorrow bright and early.  Stopping in Savannah on the way down and will get to Florida early Saturday.  

Mortalzeus

Enjoy, hope it is a great visit!

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Thank you!

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Slow, deep breaths work for me.

0 Kudos
MePlus3

Good morning yall! I'd like my coffee with a little creamer this morning usually I'd have it black but this morning's different I reckon. Also those donuts look scrumptious! Woke up to some pretty devastating news I lost a good friend to cancer he was such a bubble of joy im in shock because no one ever knew. He looked ill in the eyes but I never wanted to bring it up now the truth is out and its a bit too late.

Well that opens up how I deal with stress, I sometimes ruminate its when you think about a situation constantly sometimes causing restlessness its just a nag in the brain. Now when that happens I organize the issues of my life. The "now" things I can change, things I cant, things that can be changed later, things that need patience, as many categories as it take to put my mind at ease. Right now I have alot going on I even broke down and cried yesterday with no real reason it just felt like an emotional overflow I must admit I felt better after though. Life is going to happen lets face it but how we handle it makes all the difference. Good news is I dont allow stress to be an excuse to smoke anymore. It does cross my mind as a memory but thats it I dont do that anymore,  WE dont do that anymore!

susan_m

I am so sorry - you're going through so much. I am so glad that you shared this with us.  I will have a cup, too, Darren, so I can sit right here with MePlus3‌ for a while.  Bring the pot - I think others will join us.

pastedImage_1.jpg

YoungAtHeart

Wow - you guys are AWESOME!  Mortalzeus - you are the barista with the mostista!!!  Thanks @Terry  for the chocolate!!!!

I see lots of sweets - so thought I'd add some protein....

Mortalzeus

coffee_cream.jpg

I hope this is what you like!  I do find tears are a natural way to relieve built up pain and stress.  I am sending many hugs and daily prayers your way.