0 Kudos
MePlus3

No answer ughhhh

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

frustration_cartoon_thumb.jpg

Deep Breaths:)

Christine13

Yummy, Omelette and Home Fries, yummy!!!  Sorry was getting ready for Yoga!

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Enjoy your session:)

0 Kudos
tjanddj

You did wonderful and crying was part of the process. I am sure they will walk you through the financial aid process. but that better not be the last time you cry LOL.... Don't leave me out here on my own crying all alone all by my lonely self. I need your tears!

Enjoy your day!

tjanddj

Good morning. Let me take a moment a bow my head as I give a prayer to those in need.

Got my coffee now. I will give some thought to how I handle stress that Thomas brought up. Depending on the situation brings different methods for me. (I do have one stress reliever I use the most and that is my conversations with God my comforter. God knows what I am saying even when I don't know how to say it and that is awesome.)

I will try and come up with my list and post later.

Have a good smoke free day!

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Thank You so much!

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

So, 'zeus - how did the call go? 

0 Kudos
elvan

Wow, talk about LATE arrivals, I hope someone can still make some coffee, a double shot of expresso would be nice.  I was up most of the night and have been doing research for someone who wants to sell an estate since 4:00AM.  I am a little weirded out, to say the least.  I am here but will have to get back to work very shortly.  Will try to check mail and get on the train but I may not be very active today.  Hope everyone is well.

0 Kudos