c2q

The EX Café Sun 02.05.17

Welcome to the EX Café     Sunday 02.05.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
39 Replies
tjanddj

Good morning. Grabbed myself a cup a coffee. Thought I would help Patti out just  little this morning and serve a few of those that are here.

Enjoy your coffee and enjoy your day!

Will be heading out today for church then to birthday lunch for my mom. Then head home and watch the Super Bowl.

elvan

Good morning all, I'll take what Thomas is having.  It looks AMAZING!  Have a wonderful day everyone, I am getting ready for work.  It's a very sunny but windy day here today.

Daniela2016

Good morning all,

The sun is not up in AZ as of yet, but it'll be a beautiful day again.

Since I have to spend most of my time laying down to preserve those muscles that I have left, I guess I will watch the Super Bowl (if not for the game, at least for the big event it is).

May you all enjoy your day and your favorite team!!!

I don't know what's all on this, but this would be my type of breakfast food.  

Good morning, everyone ~!!!!!

c2q

Wow, that looks good crazymama_Lori‌!

0 Kudos
Pops

Good morning to all...my my...what a bunch of early risers we have today...I have been dealing with my cat herding duties again this morning.  My cats screwed up their work yesterday that was scheduled to be completed by 2:30 yesterday afternoon.  Instead, I found myself going home @ 8:30 last night (after signing in @ 5:30 in the morning!), only to find myself back here this morning @ 6:30 watching them attempt to repair what they damaged yesterday.  Grrrrrr.  It goes without saying, this will be the last job that they are awarded by our agency.  We are adding them to the no future dealing list.  The problem with that is their error was so aggregious that they know we won't do anymore work with them, so there isn't much incentive for them to perform.  We will see.

Enough of that...I am so glad to be sitting with friends this morning.  Load me up with some go power please.  I am looking @ another long day.

Pops

c2q

Hey, early birds. Did you miss me? I've been over in the corner, taste-testing the Caramel Lattes 

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday.

0 Kudos
c2q

You do the Café proud, Trudy! Thanks.

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Just don't go into the bedroom!

2015 Purina Friskies Superbowl Commercial - YouTube 

c2q

Get along, little kitties, get along . . . .

herdingCats

Do your atrocious cats have a web page or facebook page? I'm think, bad review is the least you can do.

0 Kudos