Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

c2q

The EX Café Sat 02.18.17

Welcome to The EX Café   Sat 02.18.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
84 Replies

I went to my cousin by marriage's restaurant and picked up a shredded beef burrito with rice and beans and a chile relleno on the side.  I apologize that I have no pictures but by the time I got home they had shifted.  🙂

A few minutes later, they left their plates.

Is this the all hours gathering spot?

I had asked if we were going to be able to see who is onsite like we could on the old site by choosing the active members tab.

It was a great feature to know whether anyone else was on the site, either to greet a new person or send a message to someone you saw onsite.

It added a warmth I haven't found yet

Will we be getting that feature back Mark‌?

Daniela2016

I did not Nancy YoungAtHeart, I am between my mom's TV watching Romanian news and hubby's watching the History channel with headphones on.  But that is fine, I have you guys

The smell is now out of the kitchen and into the bedrooms ; it has been raining the whole day, we had little to none windows open today, and the air ducts are carrying the smell all over.  Oh, well the smell of the one I'll bake for hubby tomorrow will chase the one from today...

0 Kudos
Nestly

Good evening all! Had a good day at the fair. The monsters rode the rides, I ate the foods. Had some weird impulses for cigarettes all day. I didn't want one, I would just have expectations for one at fandoms times. But the impulse would pass and forward we would go. We got rained on which was cool because it forced us under cover and we saw all the animals. The girls got to feed giraffes, hold a week old baby goat, and hang out with a cool angora rabbit. Great day over all! How's everyone doing this Saturday?IMG_0901.JPG

Daniela2016

Thanks Marilyn, you saw I posted the stool on Facebook too, I just could not stop admiring it after we got home, it's like a little piece of perfectly balanced art!

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Yes Darren, it always is, besides the produce section they also have a huge fish/fresh meats section, my husband waited for about 30 min to have the fish cleaned up and packed.  We always spend some time there, but they have good prices, and fresh, American Grown fish, and also Atlantic wild frozen fish of big variety.  And the prices are very reasonable, and it is fun, you never know what you end up buying they have such variety of imported foods from all over the world.

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Glad it went well  What a great picture and thank you for sharing!

Giulia

Does that creature have any feet???  lol  Picture is toooooo cute!

Mortalzeus

Way too cool  I bet I could spend the whole day there!

0 Kudos

The monsters rode the rides

Hi Ho The Derrio

Those thoughts of smoking are persistent but they are only thoughts.

Sootie

Put a small bowl of water and cinnamon in your micro wave for about 2 minutes. Do this a couple of times...watch your water level and add more cinnamon if needed.

Or---put a pot of water and cinnamon on the stove and let it simmer.....if you have orange peels or cloves---throw them in. Keep an eye on the water level as it simmers. 

Will make your house smell great.

0 Kudos