c2q

The EX Café Sat 02.18.17

Welcome to The EX Café   Sat 02.18.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
84 Replies
Mortalzeus

Morning  Nice to see the whole gang up!  Just an espresso for me.  I need to cut back on the sweet stuff again, ate too much chocolate on Valentine's Day.  Everybody bought the girls candy, but they can't eat it yet, but I couldn't let it go to waste, right?

0 Kudos
c2q

Hi Nestly I might have to change my plans for the day - I've never been to the Florida State Fair and have been wanting to go!

0 Kudos
c2q

Hi Mortalzeus‌. Here's an espresso for you, and one for a friend. I'm sure somebody will enjoy it while they sneak a piece of that Valentine's candy.

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Jennifer, FYI, Since you are so close, we have the Home and Garden Show this weekend at the Convention Center.  I can't make it this year, but it has always been a great source of ideas for in and around the home. 

Mortalzeus

That's what I'm talkin' bout

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

standing.JPG

Lauren says "HI"

emme.JPG

Emme says "HI" too, but she can't stand up and wave yet.  She's more a "girl of leisure" at this point. 

c2q

Well then, they are both girls after my own heart.

edit: same pic from new weblink:

heart tree.jpg

MarilynH

Aaah what a couple of cutie pies  they're precious Mortalzeus ,these little darlings make life so much more grand without a cigarette in hand, yay for each of us Exers because life just keeps getting better and better without the crutch, oops I didn't mean to go on and on! I had a big pancake breakfast prepared by my husband and I'm on my third and final coffee, I just wanted to stop in and say hello to all my friends and fellow Exers at the ex cafe so hello. I will try to pop back in later on.....

RachelMB

Good morning all-

I'm just stopping by to say hello.  I'm off to water aerobics class this morning with my mother.  She loves it and it sounds like fun so why not try it.   I hope you all have a wonderful day! I I'll try and stop by later today.

Mortalzeus‌-your girls are precious! 

Rachel

0 Kudos
Nestly

It's been years for me and never with the monsters. I have a feeling we'll be spending the majority of the day riding rides and eating junk. Should be fun!