susan_m

The EX Café Sat 02.11.2017

Welcome to The EX Café     Saturday 02.11.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
119 Replies
Pops

No problem my friend...but hey, I know those juices can get the gasses flowing sometimes, just remember we are close to the fire here, so....

not within 50 feet anyway.....

Pops

Mortalzeus

my-gosh-smiley.png

OH NO!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Pops

You guys are just too much fun. What a crew.  Pops 

0 Kudos
Violet_Quit

GM EXers wow you all are so Happy go lucky people, think i would like a cup of coffee and think i'll take mind away from the fire lol

susan_m

I don't blame you!  I am trying to stay away from it myself.  

Image result for coffee and danish

0 Kudos
Violet_Quit

yes that fire sure would feel good right now but don't want to fly anywhere right now lol

0 Kudos
c2q

Man, it's good to get here this morning after my walk on the beach.

Actually, I was scoping out the new volleyball pit. That was a great idea, Mortalzeus‌!

When I first walked in the door I saw the notice board, susan_m, and it looks great. Thanks for getting that idea rolling.

It's so nice to see everybody! How you doing, Pops‌? I'm going to sit down over here by the door with a big ol' mug of the cowboy coffee of yours so I can say "hi" as people stop in.

Plus, I can get away from that smell. What is that? Smells like ... oh, never mind.

Mortalzeus

I saw that coming!

Emotes-face-embarrassed-icon.png

Pops

Ha ha ha ha....don't look @ me...Darren comes over after drinking Susan's concoction, mixes it with my "Cowboy Coffee", and well you know the rest.....

So do NOT look @ me!

c2q

There were 172 pledges so far this month at https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/celebrations-events/blog/2017/02/01/the-daily-pledge-fe...  when I stopped by this morning! Wow!