Tags (1)
136 Replies
Mortalzeus

We got you covered! We are a TEAM!

team.jpg

0 Kudos
susan_m

Morning Darren!  

I could really use a smoothie instead of coffee if you have any available.  You know what?  Scratch that.  I am throwing on my apron and jumping in to assist.

YUMMM!!!!  Fresh from the juicer.  Anyone else want one since we are going a little healthier today?

Image result for green smoothie

Happy Friday!

Mortalzeus

Nice  can I get one with bananas while you are making one?

0 Kudos
MarilynH

I thought I'd swing by the ex cafe and see who's hanging out this morning, I'm running a little late stopping in but I had to get the grandson and hubby out the door and do some shoveling from the Noreaster last night, we were fortunate here we only got 5 inches or so and school wasn't cancelled here but most other districts around us were cancelled and of course Mason wasn't impressed but I got him off anyway. How about bacon and eggs with whole wheat toast and maybe I could have a ham and cheese omelet before I start the housework thanks.

susan_m

Heck yeah - but it's still going to be green!

pastedImage_1.jpg

susan_m

Here you go, my dear!  Enjoy - and congrats on "only" getting five inches of snow.    

Image result for ham and cheese omelette

Mortalzeus

Perfect

0 Kudos

good morning. Hope everyone is staying warm on the east coast.  You poor people have been nailed this year.  A nice hot cup of cocoa would go good right now

0 Kudos
susan_m

Good morning, Lori!  I agree - the east coast has been pummeled this year. The west coast, too, with rain.  I hear that CA's drought is almost over.  Great news for those farmers.  

Oh, how I love hot chocolate.  Or just chocolate.  Of any kind.  Too bad I am full from my smoothie!

Enjoy!

Image result for hot cocoa

susan_m

Sorry for the delay with the rest of your breakfast!  Our short order cook has a short attention span today!

pastedImage_1.jpg