Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

The Daily Pledge November 2017

A quit is full of color.

It glows and grows from within.

Happy November everyone, welcome to the Daily Pledge where we meet daily to take each other's hands and make our commitment stronger.

The Pledge Page is a simple but very effective tool for those in all stages of the quit journey. Whether we are new, or have been quit for a while, it helps hold us accountable for the brave and magnificent decision we've made to better our health.

It doesn't matter what time of day you come here to make your pledge. Sometimes you may want to pledge twice if you're having a particularly hard day.  And that's ok!  Know that you're not alone on this journey and that there are many hands to hold as you walk forth.  Have heart. Chin up. Believe that it will get better!  And be PROUD of YOU!  Every day smoke free is a Day Won instead of a day one.  

===========================================================================================

How to pledge: 

1. Go to top of page and click the link for Latest Reply.
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.
  3.  That's it!  Simple as pie.  And every day you come back and promise not to put a cigarette in your mouth is another DAY WON!  So pat yourself on the back!

===========================================================================================

I'd like to dedicate this November Pledge Page to the man who started it all on here back in May of 2008.  manofsteele‌  Here's to YOU, Ray!  Thanks for bringing me here!  Gone but never forgotten!

manofsteele

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
402 Replies
arky

i will take your hand NancyJc i pledge not to smoke i hold out my hand out for  the next one .

0 Kudos

I take your hand arky and give the support you need, as I hold out my other to the next one in line with gratitude 

0 Kudos
Helpamanda

Thanks anitacandothis, I take your hand. I've made it through some rough cravings tonight, just wanted to pledge not to smoke today. I hold out my hand to the next in line. 

Amanda 3dof 

0 Kudos
shashort

Hello Amanda wow and congratulations on 3 days of freedom is an awesome start. I gladly take your hand to hold and pledge not to smoke today no matter what!  We are all in this together!  I offer my  other free hand out to the next in line. We all CAN do this yeas we CAN and we are doing it.

Sharon 565 DOF

0 Kudos
Angeline13

Hello shashort‌, I take your hand - day 1 (again - I went off the rails on day 2 last weekend, but this time I´m determined to stick with it!). I pledge not to smoke today, no matter what! I hold my hand out to the next in line.

0 Kudos
vanlil

I have your hand Angeline13 and holding it real tight...............I also pledge not to smoke today.  Who will take my other hand and join us in pledging?

Lillian (vanlil) 530 dof

0 Kudos
ahhshucks

Good morning Lillian.  I gladly accept your hand and I pledge to not smoke today.  I extend my hand to th next person that chooses the same.

Joy 29 dof

0 Kudos
minihorses

Good morning Joy. I take the pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what happens. I'm reaching my other hand out to the next person to take the pledge with me.

Julie   31 dof

0 Kudos
darnPainter

Good Morning Julie: I gratefully take your hand and commit to another day of freedom - cause there's nothing worth smoking over

Here's my hand to take the pledge...

John 14 dof

Roller831

Hi John darnPainter‌!  I am happy to take your hand and pledge not to smoke today NMW.  My free hand is EXtended to the nEXt person who chooses to pledge the same.

Roller 161 DOF