Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Daily Pledge March 2020

Start your pledge today

How to pledge: 

1. Go to top of page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.
  4. Check out this handy quit calendar to calculate your DOF!  EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan.
  • As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 
EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
557 Replies
alissastump

Good morning Mward90‌.  thanks for the hand,  I gladly take it and pledge to smoke today.  My other hand out to the next in line.

minihorses

Good Morning @alissastump and thank you for your hand today.  I'll hold it as I pledge to rock the quit another day.  I've got my other hand out for the next person to do the same.

Julie  539 DOF

pmt

GOOD MORNING ALL!  

Thank you for your hand Julie, I happily grab it and pledge along side you not to smoke today!!  I extend my free hand to the next Exer ready to pledge along side of us.

pmt  16 DOF

MartyO

GOOD MORNIN!  

Thank you for your hand pmt!  

I will gladly grab hold of it tightly and pledge along side you to be SMOKE/VAPE FREE today!!  

I extend my other hand to the next Exer in line along with the best of wishes!  

marty DOF ?

wlh

Thanks for your hand MartyO‌!

I pledge not to smoke today and extend my other hand to the next in line.

Lynne 1097 dof

Mavihoja

Thank you, Lynne, for your kind outreach.  I grab your hand in harmony with the circle of power for our mutual quits!

With it, I enthusiastically pledge to remain a non smoker today, and many more.  One day at a time!

Now, I extend out my supportive hand for the next pledger.  Everyone stay strong today!!!

Blessings,

Michael

SuzyQ411

I gladly take your hand Michael in mutual pledge to not smoke today and extend my other hand to the next Ex choosing to do the same.

Christine13

Thanks for your hand Suzy Q, I pledge not to smoke today, no matter what happens.  I am offering my hand to the next to make a late pledge today.

Dyanaquits

Hi all. Day #2, no vaping but having lots of cravings. I’m just staying focused on today; today I didn’t smoke and for the rest of the day I’m not smoking. Thanks 

BobKatt22

You are doing great!!! Keep up the good work!!