Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Daily Pledge March 2020

Start your pledge today

How to pledge: 

1. Go to top of page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.
  4. Check out this handy quit calendar to calculate your DOF!  EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan.
  • As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 
EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
557 Replies
BobKatt22

Thank you Jmuzik I will gladly take your hand and pledge JFT not to smoke, and I’ll be glad to extend my other hand to the next quitster in line because with both of my hands busy holding other people’s hands I don’t have a free hand to pick up a sicarette and smoke it

Barbscloud

Good morning jmuzik   I gladly accept your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  Extending my hand to the next Exer pledging.

Barb

725 DOF

jmuzik

camrynokihiro, was reading through the pledges and came across yours.  I too am a recent quitter, has been 26 days for me.  Just want to encourage you to keep pushing forward for your quest to quit. I have smoked my money & health away for many years.  Better late than never to quit.  Everyone is different, we all have had our reasons to smoke.  So far, it hasn't been nearly as difficult as I thought.  I do feel such a relief from the burden.  No longer have to worry about forgetting to grab my cigarettes or lighter.  I feel healthier and have so much more extra cash in my pocket.  Keep busy.  When you get the urge drink a glass of water, call a friend, take a walk, pick up a new hobby, garden, read a book -----you get the idea.  I wish the best of luck to you in this great endeavor.  

jmuzik

Pops

Good morning Barbscloud‌, thanks for the hand and I will gladly accept it and extend my other hand for the nEXt EXer inline and pledge to not smoke one single puff NO MATTER WHAT!

Pops w192 DOF, WOO HOO!!!!!

Gai.C

Good morning Everyone. @Pops I'll take your hand. I pledge not to smoke today or ever again.  I offer my hand to the next Ex in line 

Karen333

Gai.C, I shall take your hand and pledge not to smoke today as I offer my other hand to the next

Dyanaquits

Hello! I’ll take your hand and pledge to not smoke today! Next!

KellanC74

Hi Dyanaquits‌. Thanks for your hand and I pledge not to smoke today. I’m offering my hand to the next EXer in line Kellan DOF 258 

wlh

Thanks for your hand KellanC74‌!

I pledge not to smoke today and extend my other hand to the next in line.

Lynne 1100 dof

SuzyQ411

HI wlh‌ Yes, I will take your hand in pledge to not smoke today and extend my had to the next EXer who also chooses to pledge the same.~Suzy 61 days free