Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Daily Pledge March 2020

Start your pledge today

How to pledge: 

1. Go to top of page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.
  4. Check out this handy quit calendar to calculate your DOF!  EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan.
  • As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 
EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
557 Replies
jmuzik

Gypsydust6969 just to let you know, I took hold of you hand while standing 6 feet away so we could pledge together to remain smoke free today.  I am extending my other hand to the next Quitster. I am praying for everyone to stay clear of the big Corona.May the force be with you.

TriGirl

I have washed so much, my hands are red and cracked, but I will stay 6 ft apart anyway and promise that the fear of Corona will not make me lose my quit. I am sad to think there are a whole lot of people that will be making this decision too late. Stay safe and I wave to the next to join our pledge!

Kelly

290 Fortunate DOF

KellanC74

Just remember to use some lotion. Keep washing your hands. As long as we all stay home or if having to work is required take precautions to stay healthy. Six feet away while out in public but my job there isn’t understanding to stay six feet away. Thanks for you hand. Mine is clean.  I will reach out six feet away and extend my hand to the next EXer in line Kellan DOF 272.  I pledge no smoking  

Hank-Sky

Good morning Exer's!  Thanks for your hand KellanC74 . I pledge, I will not smoke today and offer my other hand in support and friendship to the next who joins us ....... DOF ... 2,615 ... Grateful

A prayer of hope and strength for all of us Exer's, so that we keep our faith in these hard times and and also for all who are struggling out there.

jmuzik

Thanks to you Hank-Sky, I am  able to hold your sanitized hand and pledge with you to remain smoke free today.  I extend my other clean hand to the next Exer. May God save us all.

Gai.C

Good morning Everyone. @jmuzik I'll take your hand.  I pledge not to smoke today or ever again.  I offer my hand to the next Ex in line 

Cousin-Itt

Good Morning Everyone

Thank you for your hand this morning.  Gai.C  As I pledge no smoking for me today here in Southwest Ohio

I offer my free hand to the next winner in line

Wishing all a safe, enjoyable smoke free Saturday.

CJ_A

Good Morning Cousin-Itt and thank you for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke today and offer my hand to the next in line.  Pray you and Joyce are doing well ~

Stringbean

I will take your handCJ_A and offer my hand to the next pledger. As this virus has us homebound and it would be so easy to pick up a smoke to relieve the nerves I pray for all ex'ers to stay strong. I also pray everyone stays healthy.

wlh

Thanks for your hand Stringbean‌!

I pledge not to smoke today and extend my other hand to the next in line.

Lynne 1114 dof