cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

The Daily Pledge February 2017

Happy February everyone, welcome to the Daily Pledge on the Celebrations & Events page where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: click on the Comment bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end, immediately above you, offer your free hand to the next pledge and you've made your pledge.  

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you, all of you keeping each other strong How cool is that! 

Now for some fun stuff

1. Black History Month 2017
    • begins Wednesday, February 1
      • (today)
    • ends Tuesday, February 28  
      1. Image result for black history monthImage result for black history monthImage result for black history monthImage result for black history month
        Black History Month, also known as African-American History Month in America, is an annual observance in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom for remembrance of important people

Thursday, February 2nd is Groundhog day. Will he see his shadow?

February 13th is Lincoln's Birthday 

February 14th is Valentine's day, Love your Quit!

February 20th President's Day (YAY! Many will get the day off)

Washington's Birthday

February 28th 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mardi_Gras

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
525 Replies
Lauralives

Hi Sharon, I will gladly take your hand and make a pledge not to smoke today NMW.  I extend my hand to the nEXt person who may or may not be upset because we will have 6 more weeks of winter!! 

Laura Day 4

ShawnP

Good morning! I am taking Laura's hand and pledging to not smoke day.  Offering my hand to the next in line........

emomma25

Hi Shawn, I will take your hand and pledge not to smoke today 🙂  Offering my hand to next pledger....

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Hi emomma25, I take your hand and pledge not to smoke...My other hand is extended to the next pledger

Daniela 327 DOF

Magstoyou

I gladly take your hand Daniela and pledge no smoking today

and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Mags at 1297 DOF

elvan

Mags, I am happy to take your hand this afternoon as I pledge not to smoke today, no matter what.  My other hand is waiting to be clasped by the next person who would like to take the pledge today!

Ellen 1110 DOF.

vanlil

HI Ellen - I am so glad to have found your hand today.  Still trying to figure out this new site. I accept you hand happily and pledge NOT to smoke today.  Here is my other hand to the next person in line who wnts to pledge.

Lillian 229 dof

susan_m

Hey Lillian!  I gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today no matter what. I hold my hand out for the next in line to join us and pledge. 

Susan, 61 DOF 

emomma25

Hi Susan!!  I take your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  Next person in line...don't leave my other hand hanging!!  Best to all today!

Ruth

Daniela2016

Good morning Ruth,

I take your hand and pledge not to smoke.  Extending my free hand to the next person in line, and wishing everyone a wonderful day!

Daniela

329 DOF