cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

The Daily Pledge February 2017

Happy February everyone, welcome to the Daily Pledge on the Celebrations & Events page where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: click on the Comment bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end, immediately above you, offer your free hand to the next pledge and you've made your pledge.  

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you, all of you keeping each other strong How cool is that! 

Now for some fun stuff

1. Black History Month 2017
    • begins Wednesday, February 1
      • (today)
    • ends Tuesday, February 28  
      1. Image result for black history monthImage result for black history monthImage result for black history monthImage result for black history month
        Black History Month, also known as African-American History Month in America, is an annual observance in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom for remembrance of important people

Thursday, February 2nd is Groundhog day. Will he see his shadow?

February 13th is Lincoln's Birthday 

February 14th is Valentine's day, Love your Quit!

February 20th President's Day (YAY! Many will get the day off)

Washington's Birthday

February 28th 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mardi_Gras

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
525 Replies
ABorgen

Hello Daniela!  I gladly take your hand and pledge to continue to resist the urge and not smoke. I extend my hand to the next pledge❤

Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Aborgen and promise no smoking today

and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mags at 1321 DOF

TerrieQuit

Good afternoon everyone! It looks like we left MarilynH to dangle, I've got your hand Marilyn and Magstoyou  I also take your hand as I pledge not to smoke! NOPE! I offer my free hand to the next person waiting to pledge,   ~Terrie  81  DOF~

/blogs/Terrie_Quit-blog/2017/01/22/sunday-s-promise-faith?sr=search&searchId=cd4d5473-df7c-40de-ae6a... 

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday everyone!

fentresssa

Terrie_Quit

I take your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  I offer up my free hand to the next person in line.

I think I am on a month of quitting lol

Violet_Quit

fentresssa  i will be glad to take your hand and i pledge to not smoke for the next 24 hours. I offer my free hand to whoever would like it.

Lauralives

HI Lost, I will take your hand and reach out to the nEXt person in line and pledge to not smoke today NMW!!  Laura 28 DOF

0 Kudos
Whimsy3715

In taking your hand, Lauralives‌, I pledge to never smoke again NMW!

Jessica

11DOF

Nestly

Happily taking your hand Jessica and holding out my other as I pledge NOPE!

~Jenn 20DOF

Florflor

Josephine Baker dancer.jpgI hope this picture belongs to her. To the great dancer  Josephine Baker.  I don't know much of black history.

Nevertheless through the 1991 movie played with actress Lynn Whitfield and singer and composer Ruben Blades, I realized she was a great woman. For she had to live moments of convulsive hate for black people and above that she gained successes and made difference on what a woman should be by that time.

Now I'll take the hand of someone else and pledge not to smoke for the rest of the night. Have sweet dreams!

TerrieQuit

fentresssa . I am taking your hand and the hand of Florflor as I promise not to smoke! I am offering my free hand, who will take it and pledge with me?  ~Terrie~

@/blogs/Terrie_Quit-blog/2017/01/22/sunday-s-promise-faith?sr=search&searchId=e5960130-9181-4c86-8143... 

0 Kudos