cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

The Daily Pledge February 2017

Happy February everyone, welcome to the Daily Pledge on the Celebrations & Events page where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: click on the Comment bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end, immediately above you, offer your free hand to the next pledge and you've made your pledge.  

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you, all of you keeping each other strong How cool is that! 

Now for some fun stuff

1. Black History Month 2017
    • begins Wednesday, February 1
      • (today)
    • ends Tuesday, February 28  
      1. Image result for black history monthImage result for black history monthImage result for black history monthImage result for black history month
        Black History Month, also known as African-American History Month in America, is an annual observance in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom for remembrance of important people

Thursday, February 2nd is Groundhog day. Will he see his shadow?

February 13th is Lincoln's Birthday 

February 14th is Valentine's day, Love your Quit!

February 20th President's Day (YAY! Many will get the day off)

Washington's Birthday

February 28th 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mardi_Gras

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
525 Replies
elvan

Good afternoon Mags, I am happy to take your hand today as I pledge not to smoke, no matter what.  I offer my free hand to the next person who would like to pledge.

Ellen 1131 DOF

Christine13

Good Afternoon Ellen, I gladly reach for your hand as I pledge not to smoke today.  I offer my hand to the next to make a pledge.

ABorgen

Hi Christine!  I accept your hand and pledge not to smoke today. I extend my hand for the next in line!❤

Daniela2016

I am sorry to be so late to the pledge today, but ABorgen, nice to meet you, and take your hand and pledge not to smoke, and extend my hand to the next person in line to pledge, if not tonight, then tomorrow...

Daniela 349 DOF

susan_m

Hi Daniela!  It won't be long until your one year anniversary!!  I gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today no matter what. I hold my hand out for the next in line to join us and pledge.

Susan, 82 DOF 

Mortalzeus

Good Morning Susan and I will take your hand and pledge not to smoke this day, for any reason! I will also hold out my hand to the next in line.  Happy Friday  

Darren

c2q

Happy Friday, Mortalzeus‌. I take the hand you offer and extend my own to the nEXt to pledge with us:  I will not smoke today NMW. c2q:commit to quit

Pati

MarilynH

I happily take your hand c2q and pledge not to smoke no matter what, here's my free hand to the next person in line. 

Pops

Good morning Marilyn!!!

How about I take the hand of my northern EXer friend and extend my other to the next EXer in line and pledge to not smoke one single puff "no matter what should happen today!"  Let's do this right....

TerrieQuit

Good Morning Everyone! Pops I very gladly take your hand as I pledge not to smoke and I offer my free hand to the next person waiting to pledge!    ~Terrie~  79 days free

Here is our /blogs/Terrie_Quit-blog/2017/02/03/friday-s-promise-resilience?sr=search&searchId=3d953bf8-1cc5-46de... 

Have a great smoke-free day!

0 Kudos