cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

The Daily Pledge February 2017

Happy February everyone, welcome to the Daily Pledge on the Celebrations & Events page where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: click on the Comment bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end, immediately above you, offer your free hand to the next pledge and you've made your pledge.  

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you, all of you keeping each other strong How cool is that! 

Now for some fun stuff

1. Black History Month 2017
    • begins Wednesday, February 1
      • (today)
    • ends Tuesday, February 28  
      1. Image result for black history monthImage result for black history monthImage result for black history monthImage result for black history month
        Black History Month, also known as African-American History Month in America, is an annual observance in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom for remembrance of important people

Thursday, February 2nd is Groundhog day. Will he see his shadow?

February 13th is Lincoln's Birthday 

February 14th is Valentine's day, Love your Quit!

February 20th President's Day (YAY! Many will get the day off)

Washington's Birthday

February 28th 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mardi_Gras

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
525 Replies
susan_m

DEFJamBaby‌....it's a repeat!  I'm happy to take your hand and pledge not to smoke today no matter what. I hold my hand out for the next in line to join us and pledge not to smoke!

Susan, 70+ DOF (I can't remember!)

TerrieQuit

Good morning, susan_m Thanks for your hand, I take it in mine and promise not to smoke today NMW! I offer my free hand to the next person in line to pledge!   ~Terrie~  71 days free!

I pledge freedom today! Have a great day!

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

susan_m you have 74 days, always 3 ahead of me! I try to catch up, but it's not happening! haha! Have a great day!    ~Terrie~

Pops

Good morning Terrie!

Let me catch that outstretched hand of yours and extend my other hand to the next EX member and pledge to not smoke one puff for any reason whatsoever....no matter WHAT!!!

0 Kudos
c2q

Hi Terrie. Thank you for your hand this morning. I offer my own to the nEXt to pledge: I will not smoke today NMW.

Pati     c2q:commit to quit     I pledge today in celebration of National Do A Grouch A Favor Day 

Mortalzeus

Thank you Pati, your hand is warm and comforting! I pledge not to smoke today, no matter what!  I offer my other hand to the next in line. Darren

0 Kudos
birdman7

I am pledging to not smoke today. I live alone, have a service dog, and find my efforts to quit difficult. In order to find a life I end up smoking. I wil stop today and stay away from what triggers me with my mood and smoking. Day one!

birdman7

Thx Susan and I got your hand. I really appreciate your help all from keeping going back. I will not smoke today I pledge this Thursday my first day. 

TerrieQuit

I got your hand Pops, and pledge to you today, NMW no smoking!

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Mortalzeus Darren, I will take your hand along with Pops as we pledge not to smoke today! I offer my free hand to the next pledge!