cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

The Daily Pledge February 2017

Happy February everyone, welcome to the Daily Pledge on the Celebrations & Events page where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: click on the Comment bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end, immediately above you, offer your free hand to the next pledge and you've made your pledge.  

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you, all of you keeping each other strong How cool is that! 

Now for some fun stuff

1. Black History Month 2017
    • begins Wednesday, February 1
      • (today)
    • ends Tuesday, February 28  
      1. Image result for black history monthImage result for black history monthImage result for black history monthImage result for black history month
        Black History Month, also known as African-American History Month in America, is an annual observance in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom for remembrance of important people

Thursday, February 2nd is Groundhog day. Will he see his shadow?

February 13th is Lincoln's Birthday 

February 14th is Valentine's day, Love your Quit!

February 20th President's Day (YAY! Many will get the day off)

Washington's Birthday

February 28th 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mardi_Gras

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
525 Replies
Daniela2016

Good morning all, and hoping for a great new week!

Patti, I take your hand and pledge not to smoke, and extend my free hand to the next person in line

Daniela 332 DOF

MarilynH

Good morning Exers, I will gladly take your hand Daniela and pledge not to smoke no matter what is happening in life, here's my free hand to the next person in line. 

Marilyn 937 DOF or something like that...

Mortalzeus

Marilyn I got you hand and pledge not to smoke today!  My hand is out for the next in line.  108 DOF

Darren

smorgy8513

Good Morning to all.      Darren, I'm happy to take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     My other hand is out to the next in line.

Sharon 1281 DOF

Sharon I gladly take your hand as  I join the pledge to not smoke today no matter what and I reach out to the next person to pledge.

Maureen

Christine13

Maureen, I happily take your hand as I pledge not to smoke today, no matter what happens in my day.

Here is my hand to the next with friendship and support.

vanlil

HI CHristine

Got your hand and thank you............I pledge not to smoke today and putting out my other hand to the next person in line to also make the pledge.

Lillian 233 dof

elvan

Good morning, Lillian.  I am happy to take your hand this morning as I pledge not to smoke today, no matter what.  I am ready to offer my other hand to the next person who would like to pledge.

Ellen 1114 DOF

Cindiboo

Ellen....allow me to take your hand and proudly pledge to not smoke today 

I reach out to next to join us in this great commitment 

Cindy 309 DOF 

Lauralives

Cindy, I take your hand and pledge not to smoke NMW and extend my hand to the nEXt courageous person.

Lauralives day 8