cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Roller831

The Daily Pledge August 2019

Hello, August!

Happy August everyone and welcome to the Daily Pledge in the Celebrations & Events  community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: 

1. Go to top of page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.
  4. Check out this handy quit calendar to calculate your DOF!  EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan.

You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
503 Replies
SherilynX

KimmySue, Congrats on your day 3!  I gladly accept your hand and pledge not to vape today.  I offer my hand to the next Exer ready to pledge!

Sherilyn

10 DOF

Kkplayhouse

Congratulations to both of you day 3 and day 10!!!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Sat, Aug 3, 2019 at 6:34 PM, Kimmysue8119<communityadmin@becomeanex.org> wrote:

#yiv0925683700 * #yiv0925683700 a #yiv0925683700 body {font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;}#yiv0925683700 #yiv0925683700 h1, #yiv0925683700 h2, #yiv0925683700 h3, #yiv0925683700 h4, #yiv0925683700 h5, #yiv0925683700 h6, #yiv0925683700 p, #yiv0925683700 hr {}#yiv0925683700 .yiv0925683700button td {}

|

BecomeAnEX

|

The Daily Pledge August 2019

Kimmysue8119 marked SherilynX's reply on The Daily Pledge August 2019 as helpful. View the full reply

Marked as helpful:

KimmySue, Congrats on your day 3!  I gladly accept your hand and pledge not to vape today.  I offer my hand to the next Exer ready to pledge!

Sherilyn

10 DOF

Following The Daily Pledge August 2019 in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by BecomeAnEX because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from BecomeAnEX, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences. Be sure to click Save. News Digest emails are sent on Thursdays by default.

0 Kudos
Kkplayhouse

Congrats on day 5!!!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Kimmysue8119

I pledge not to smoke today, no matter what.  I offer my other hand to the next person ready to take this pledge.

Kim 4 DOF

Barbscloud

Good morning Kimmysue8119   I gladly accept your hand and pledge not to smoked today,  Extending my hand to the next Exer pledging.

Congrats on those 4 days!

Barb

509 DOF

constanceclum

Hey Barb, I am happy to grab that hand as I pledge to not smoke today no matter what! I offer my other hand to the next EX to take the pledge and say "have an amazing day"!

Connie 6 wonderful DOF

SherilynX

Congrats Connie and I thankfully take your hand and pledge not to vape today.  No way, no how!  And I offer my hand to the next pledger! Have an awesome and won-derful day,  all!

SherilynX

11 Glorious DOF

Kkplayhouse

Congrats sherilyn on your quit. I take your hand and pledge to not smoke. I offer my other hand in support of the next Exer.

minihorses

Thanks for your hand today Kk! I will take it and pledge to have a smoke-free day.  I reach out to the next person to pledge.  We Can All Be FREE!

Julie  326 DOF

elvan

Good morning, Julie and thanks for your hand as I pledge not to smoke today, no matter what.  I offer my free hand to the next person who is ready to pledge.

Ellen 2023 DOF