cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Roller831

The Daily Pledge August 2019

Hello, August!

Happy August everyone and welcome to the Daily Pledge in the Celebrations & Events  community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: 

1. Go to top of page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.
  4. Check out this handy quit calendar to calculate your DOF!  EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan.

You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
503 Replies
Kkplayhouse

Checking in a little late Barb102 but taking your hand and pledging not to smoke. I offer my other hand to the next Exer.

Mavihoja

Good Morning All! Thanks for extending your hand, and I grab it...with my

pledge to remain a non-smoker today and N.O.P.E.

I now extend my other hand to the next pledger..

Blessings,

Michael

69DOF

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 6:47 AM Kkplayhouse <communityadmin@becomeanex.org>

SherilynX

Hi Michael, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to vape today no matter what comes my way! No way, no how, no, no, no, i will not vape today!!! And I offer my hand to the next Exer ready to take the pledge. 

Sherilyn 

36 Glorious DOF

DavesTime

Sherilyn, I join you as I pledge not to vape, smoke, or use nicotine in any form today. Taking your hand, I extend my other hand to our next wise quitter on the journey.

Dave

351 DOF

Julie1960

I pledge not to smoke

Reetaj38

I pledge to continue to not smoke sept 16 will be 2 months free of smoking.

Kimmysue8119

Hello all! Thank you for your hand Reetaj38.  I'm a little later than usual posting this morning but still smoke free and pledge to remain smoke free.  I offer my other hand to the next person willing to take this pledge. 

Kim DOF 29

annejdav

Thank you for your hand Kimmysue8119!  I pledge to remain smoke free today!  I offer my other hand to the next person willing to take my hand!

NancyJC

Thanks annejdav, I’ll take your hand and pledge to be smoke free today.  I’ll then reach out to the next EXer who pledges the same.  Peace.

Nancy

3981 DOF

Barbscloud

Good morning Nancy.  I gladly accept your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  Extending my hand to the next Exer pledging.

Barb

535 DOF