cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Roller831

The Daily Pledge August 2019

Hello, August!

Happy August everyone and welcome to the Daily Pledge in the Celebrations & Events  community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: 

1. Go to top of page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.
  4. Check out this handy quit calendar to calculate your DOF!  EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan.

You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
503 Replies
SherilynX

Congrats Michael on your 60 days of freedom!  I gladly take your hand and pledge not to vape today no matter what comes my way! And I offer my hand to the next Exer ready to pledge!  Have a great Tuesday everyone!

Sherilyn 

27 DOF

DavesTime

Almost four weeks! Congratulations on a great start, Sherilyn!  I'll take your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  My other hand is reaching out for our next pledger.

Dave

342 DOF

Aginsky

Great job, Dave!! I’ll take your hand and pledge to stay smoke free today!! Reaching out to the next ex!!

Amy

2 DOF

Sent from my iPhone

elvan

Good morning Aginsky‌ and thank you for your hand as I pledge not to smoke today, no matter what.  I offer my free hand to the next person who is ready to pledge.

Ellen 2039 DOF

0 Kudos
minihorses

Well Howdy Miss Ellen!  Thank you for your gracious offering of your hand today.  I will proudly take it and pledge with you to not smoke today,  I'm offering my other hand to the next person for support as they pledge the same.

Julie 342 DOF

rosycowgirl

Thank you for your hand, Julie. I gladly accept it and pledge alongside you not to smoke today. I extend my hand to the next exer who wishes to pledge.

Ivy

30 dof

daverson828

Thank you Ivy! I pledge not one puff ever today, and put my hand out to the next in line. 

-Dave

Kimmysue8119

Thank you daverson828‌!  I gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  I offer my free hand to the next person willing to take this pledge.

Kim 20 DOF

Roller831

Hi Kimmysue8119‌ Kim!  I am happy to take your hand and pledge not to smoke today NMW while EXtending my free hand to the nEXt EXer who chooses to pledge the same.

Roller 790 DOF

TikiMama

Hi Rollercoaster831,
I gladly take your hand of strength and support, I pledge not to smoke today NMW as well and offer my other hand of support to the next Exer.

Nicole
6 DOF