cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Roller831

The Daily Pledge August 2019

Hello, August!

Happy August everyone and welcome to the Daily Pledge in the Celebrations & Events  community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: 

1. Go to top of page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.
  4. Check out this handy quit calendar to calculate your DOF!  EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan.

You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
503 Replies
Barbscloud

Good morning Julies.  I gladly accept your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  Extending my hand to the next Exer pledging.

Barb

517 DOF

Mandolinrain

Morning Barbscloud, I have your hand and reach out to the next in line as we practice N.O.P.E.

Missy 1805 DOF

Kkplayhouse

Missy good morning I'll take your hand and pledge no smoking today. I offer my other hand to the next Exer to pledge NOPE!!

PastTense

Good morning, Mandolinrain‌ and thanks for your hand.  I will happily take the hand with 1805 DOF (and hope some of that rubs off on me).

I pledge that today I will not smoke.  Not one puff.  No excuses.

I extend my hand to the next Exer

PT 12 DOF

Keep the Quit
PT
sweetplt

Good Monday Morning PastTense I will gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  I will offer my other hand out to the next pledge...Colleen 252 DOF 

TriGirl

Welcome Kenzie!!! You got this! 

Kelly 69 DOF

TriGirl

Good morning, Colleen! I accept your hand and look forward to another smoke-free day with you! My other hand in out for whoever is next!

Kelly

69 DOF

Hello,

I pledge to be smoke free today. I'm struggling really bad with it but I just had a newborn 12 days ago and I want to quit for me and my family and I know I can do it. I reach my hand out to help the next person. God bless! 

Jess

vpurohit210

Hi Jess,

I am happy to hold your hand and ensure you that you can do this for yourself and your newborn. I just made it out of hell week and am now moving into heck week (week 2). I pledge to not smoke today in any way. I offer my hand out to the next person who posts on this thread.

Vinay 8 DOF

Mavihoja

I'll gladly take whomever's hand is presently offered! I have been at

work for an hour now, so I am a little out of sync as to who is where and

doing what... Moving on, I freely pledge that I will remain a non-smoker

today..N.O.P.E. Henceforth, I offer my free hand to the next well intended

pledger!

Blessings,

Michael 52 DOF

On Sun, Aug 11, 2019 at 3:08 PM Marilyn.H.July.14.14. <