cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Roller831

The Daily Pledge August 2019

Hello, August!

Happy August everyone and welcome to the Daily Pledge in the Celebrations & Events  community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: 

1. Go to top of page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.
  4. Check out this handy quit calendar to calculate your DOF!  EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan.

You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
503 Replies
elvan

Good morning Barbscloud‌ and thank you for your hand as I pledge not to smoke today, no matter what.  I offer my free hand to the next person who is ready to pledge with us.

Ellen 2029 DOF

wlh

Thanks for your hand elvan‌!

I pledge not to smoke today and extend my other hand to the next in line.

Lynne 890 dof

Reddog175

Hello everyone I'm Tim today is my first day attempt to stop smoking. I would love all of you guys support. I've smoked for 40 years and am now ready to ged rid of this disgusting habit. Thanks in advance for your support.

Kkplayhouse

Lynne thanks for your hand and I pledge to not smoke and extend my other hand to the next Exer.

Kimmysue8119

Thank you @Kkplayhouse! I take your hand and pledge not to smoke today. I extend my other hand to the next in line willing to take this pledge.

Kim 10 DOF

Reddog175

I also take your hand in the Daily pledge to not smoke, just for todsy

On Sat, Aug 10, 2019, 10:16 AM Kimmysue8119 <communityadmin@becomeanex.org

0 Kudos
minihorses

Welcome to the family Kimmysue!  Woo-Hoo on 10 glorious days of no tobacco!  I'll proudly take your hand and pledge to not smoke today.  I offer my free hand to the next person who would like to grab onto for a day of not smoking.

Julie   332 DOF

NancyJC

Thanks Julie, I’ll take your hand and pledge to be smoke free today, then I extend my free hand to the next EXer who pledges to be smoke free today.  Peace.

Nancy

3962 DOF

TriGirl

10 days!?! WTG Kimmysue8119‌!!!

TriGirl

Reddog175‌ It is SO worth it!!! Let us help you get through these first few days. Read EVERYTHING!!! We are here no matter what? Welcome!