Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Daily Pledge April 2020

Start your pledge today

How to pledge: 

1. Go to top of page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.
  4. Check out this handy quit calendar to calculate your DOF!  EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan.
  • As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 
EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
602 Replies
blakesgigi

Thanks Mark and I am very glad to be here to pledge just for today to not smoke, not one stinking puff.  Here's my other hand....

Gigi

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the hand jmuzik , I pledge not to smoke and offer a hand of support and friendship to the next to join in . 

cgov2626

Thanks blakesgigi I take your hand and pledge not to smoke (today is my quit date) and extend my hand to the next Pledge trying to attain Freedom!

cgov2626

Mark Thanks.  Still trying.

wlh

Thanks for your hand cgov2626‌!

I pledge not to smoke today and extend my other hand to the next in line.

Lynne 1134 dof

Karen333

Thanks Lynn, I will take your hand and pledge not to smoke today as I extend my other hand to the next

DOF 37

Yeager84

Today I pledge to not smoke and I pledge to teach my hand out to the next

Hank-Sky

Good morning EXer's!

Thanks for your hand Yeager84‌ . I pledge, That no matter what, I will not smoke today and offer my other hand to the next EXer who joins us ......

DOF ... 2,635 ... Grateful

Breathe, it’s just a bad day, not a bad life. – Author Unknown

jmuzik

Hank-Sky Thank you for your hand on this early morming Saturday.  I thought perhaps, that I was the only one who couldn't sleep.  I extend my other hand to the next one in line.  God willing, may we all have a great day.

Kboyd66

Good morning jmuzik i will gladly accept your hand and pledge not to smoke today and extend my other hand to the next pledger have a great day everyone DOF 100