Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Daily Pledge April 2020

Start your pledge today

How to pledge: 

1. Go to top of page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.
  4. Check out this handy quit calendar to calculate your DOF!  EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan.
  • As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 
EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
602 Replies
BobKatt22

Thank you for your hand Gail, I’ll gladly take it and pledge JFT not to smoke today and I’ll offer my other hand to the next quitster in line because with both of my hands busy holding other people’s hands I will not have a free hand to pick up a nasty sicarette and put it in my mouth to smoke it

sweetplt

Good Morning BobKatt22 I will gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  I will offer my other hand out to the next pledge...Colleen 514 DOF 

Kkplayhouse

Happy Thursday...happy to take your hand Colleen and pledge no smoking!!! I'm extending my other hand to the next exer. DOF 461

Maki

G'morn all .   I pledge to not smoke .  So grateful for your support and hand of support Kkplayhouse this morning . 

I extend my free hand to the next to join us all . 

MarilynH

I'll happily take your hand Maki and pledge to remain Smokefree while EXtending my free hand to the next person in line, wow it's been a few days since I've made my daily pledge it's good to back happy Thursday one and all.

Marilyn 2117 DOF 

Barbscloud

Good morning MarilynH   I gladly accept your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  Extending my hand to the next Exer pledging.

Barb

779 DOF

Tanuaj

Goodmorning Barb! I gladly accept and I offer my other hand to the next person in line. I pledge to not smoke today. I admit I was struggling last night but I said no and I made it. Tanuaj DOF 17

nevergiveup

I'll gladly take your hand Barbscloud‌ with my pledge to remain 100% smoke free today. Feeling a little down this morning but I know it will pass without a cigarette. Extending my free hand to the next EXer...

Karen333

Hello nevergiveup, I hope you are feeling better, I will take your hand and pledge not to smoke today as I extend my other hand to the next

DOD 57

aboyd63

Morning Karen333,   I'll gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today and extend my hand to the next Ex's inline.  Have a great day .

Arlene 268 DOF