cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

Take Action in April 2017 with a Daily Pledge to stay Quit

April-Banner-300x111.jpg

Happy April, everyone, welcome to the Daily Pledge in the Celebrations & Events community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: 

1. Go to the top of the page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 

The Daily Promises

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
480 Replies
Yess

Got your hand Jim and I pledge to stay smoke free today NMW!  I offer my other hand to the next person willing to pledge, Pamela 67 DOF

TerrieQuit

I want to thank everyone that pledged and participated in the pledge during the time that I was smoke-free and posting it! We took it over the top! You all are the best!

I'll be back amongst you all saying my daily pledge soon!   Love, Terrie

Please keep pledging daily, you give me HOPE!

Yess

Looking forward to it; really appreciate that you still connect with us!

TerrieQuit

thank you!

0 Kudos
wlh

Terrie, we are looking forward to it with extended arms to embrace you!

I do pledge to not smoke today and extend my hand to the next person to pledge with us today.

Lynne 58 dof

Florflor

Wlt thanks for your hand and I pledge not to smoke today as I extend my free hand to the next in line ready to do the same.

Wantingacig57

This IS SOOOO WAY COOL!!!

I WILL BE SEEING ALL OF YOU ON MY QUIT DATE

I WILL INFORM OF THAT DATE ONCE I SET IT IN HONOR OF OUR GREAT LORD GOD ALMIGHTY AS IT IS FOR GOD THAT I CHOOSE TO QUIT SMOKING, as I AM HIS CREATION and it is FOR MY CREATOR THAT I WILL QUIT SMOKING... HALLELUJAH !!!   

shashort

Hi Florflor thank you for offering your hand to hold and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what! I offer my hand to the next to pledge.

Sharon 352 DOF

shashort

Will be waiting to embrace you forever smoke free hand when ready. 

dwwms

I once again shashort‌ accept you hand and will kick off May pledging not to smoke today NMW. I extend my other hand to the next EXer.

Doug - 40DOF