cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

Take Action in April 2017 with a Daily Pledge to stay Quit

April-Banner-300x111.jpg

Happy April, everyone, welcome to the Daily Pledge in the Celebrations & Events community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: 

1. Go to the top of the page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 

The Daily Promises

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
480 Replies
shashort

Hello Gemj thank you for offering you free hand I gladly hold to pledge I will not smoke today no matter what!  I offer my hand to the next to pledge.

Sharon 340 DOF

wlh

Hi Sharon!  Thanks for your hand and I also pledge not to smoke today.  My other hand is extended for the next in line to pledge with us not to smoke today.

Lynne 46 dof

MarilynH

I gladly take your hand Lynne and pledge not to smoke and here's my free hand to the next person in line. 

Marilyn 1008 DOF 

dwwms

It's HUMPDAY!! Thank you for for hand, Marilyn, I gladly accept it and pledge today that I will not smoke, not even a single puff, and I offer my free hand to the next person wishing to join in.

Doug - 28DOF

Thanks for your hand Doug! I pledge not to smoke even if I am tempted. I will come here and ask for help! Let's all have another Day WON! 2587 DOF Here's my other hand for the next person who pledges.

Bree19

Hi Doug.  I happily accept your hand as I pledge not to smoke on day 51.  My hand is ready for the next person to join make their pledge.  About time I start doing the pledge daily!

kelsmynme

Good morning Thomas, thank you for your hand I will gladly take it and pledge not to smoke today and extend my other hand for the next person to join us

Kelly 48 DOF

MarilynH

I will gladly take your hand Kelly, wow you are just about to the 50 day milestone kelsmynme yay for you and I also pledge not to smoke no matter what is happening in life here's my free hand to the next person in line. 

1009 DOF 

Yess

I take your hand Marilyn and pledge to stay smoke free today NMW!  I offer my other hand to the next person willing to pledge, Pamela 56 DOF!

KMC56

Yessss, I will take your hand today, Wednesday,  with great determination to remain smoke free, and offer my other hand in this pledge!   Kathy